What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

90% of most business organisation do not give their employee an opportunity to dress anyhow, because a lot of people as you know will abuse such and they will start dressing scantily or radically.
That is also good point as well because people in a business environment generally tend to take advantage if they are not a strict sense of rules in order for them to follow. I think it is the common phrase of if you give someone an inch it will take a mile.

Most hiring managers look at the CV because it gives details about a person's professional background. Then they choose the most suitable candidates who are shortlisted for an interview. The interview usually gives a view of people's skills in the way they express themselves.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I think this is a great idea on how to hire employees. I think this is part of their screening of all the applicants. They want employees that are so fitting to the position that is being applied to. This is also to avoid a mismatch. Its good that those applying has to answer the question, why should I hire you and what you will be able to do.

I must look at your ability to work very well and the kind of skills you have acquired outside your CV. Honesty and sincerity is a bonus.

There are many things to look when you you want to employee someone depending on the kind of work you're employing him or her things like their skills in the area.

Most hiring managers look at the CV because it gives details about a person's professional background. Then they choose the most suitable candidates who are shortlisted for an interview. The interview usually gives a view of people's skills in the way they express themselves.
Yes cv is the standard means of qualification but I'll have to look beyond the cv. The character of the person matters a lot to me and it's even more important than his cv because a cv can be manipulated.

There is a need to do a background check to understand what really made such people to quit their former jobs. That's if they have previous working experience.

I must look at your ability to work very well and the kind of skills you have acquired outside your CV. Honesty and sincerity is a bonus.
Most times CV doesn't really portray the person's real strength. Some CV can be forged and this can affect the person's contribution when employed.

At times employer prefers people without experience because hiring someone with job experience, you will have to pay more than those who do not have job experience.
You are not paying more for it, People with experience should be paid the normal salary and they will also know what to do, people will without experience will not know how to handle some situation in the business.

You are not paying more for it, People with experience should be paid the normal salary and they will also know what to do, people will without experience will not know how to handle some situation in the business.
You cannot employ someone with more work experience and expect him to collect the normal salary. The reason why they call them experienced hire is not for fun. It is only inexperience staff that can be paid the normal salary.

That is also good point as well because people in a business environment generally tend to take advantage if they are not a strict sense of rules in order for them to follow. I think it is the common phrase of if you give someone an inch it will take a mile.
sometimes you can understand what the ladies might even try to do, they can even turn your business organisation to a fashion ground in which the display various fashion and other stuff, lolz.

You cannot employ someone with more work experience and expect him to collect the normal salary. The reason why they call them experienced hire is not for fun. It is only inexperience staff that can be paid the normal salary.
Yes obviously you will pay them more than how you are paying the normal people without the experience, but that little increase in salary is not something that a company may not be able to afford.

Yes obviously you will pay them more than how you are paying the normal people without the experience, but that little increase in salary is not something that a company may not be able to afford.
If what your expertise will bring to the table will add more values to the progress of the company, they will surely pay you for what you are worth not what they pay an inexperience worker.

The first thing i look when i want to employ or hire someone is his or her seriousness about the work and how competence he or she is.

If what your expertise will bring to the table will add more values to the progress of the company, they will surely pay you for what you are worth not what they pay an inexperience worker.
In fact the best way to make your business to be successful is to hire an experienced people, because they are the one that will be capable of handling a any issue that arises in your business. it is advisable to have experienced people in all areas of your business.

These savings and investment platforms in Nigeria are designed to help you build your wealth by automating your saving and investing programmes.

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered
You are very correct in saying that trustworthiness is one of the character that must be seen in the employee that is to be employed. And to discover his trustworthiness, you must look into his bio data or resume. You have to interview about his job experiences. You have to know how many companies he has been into.

I do not own a big firm but whenever I find myself in the position of starting or employing someone for a role I prefer to go for talent and skills, anyone can build an impressive CV

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back