What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?

In my country, 80% or more of the companies, when requesting employees, they ask for the curriculum vitae to know the background of studies and jobs, but it is not what qualifies it in its entirety, they also do an evaluation and finally an interview personal. Already knowing his interpersonal qualities, with all the other requirements the decision is made.

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered

Ambition, a dedication to raise the standards, a creative dreamer who perseveres over any challenge, a calm being, an unconditional lover, a team player and a smiling being.

First their personalities , composure, their confident, the decision making all this quality someone have to look before you can employ

A fast learner who is able to understand the products and services within a short time, a candidate with effective communication, good analytical and mathematical skills, patience and techsavvy. Overall, great customer service skills.

Well, in the initial stage, yes, I want the CV first so I can sieve through the candidates I don't want to see. Personality, if the candidate has one, shines through the CV. I also want to see if they can spell and write, to start with. Once I've decided who I want to interview, here's what I look for:

- Personality
- Passion
- Experience
- Qualifications
- Adaptability
- Eloquence

Qualifications and experience are desirable but if they don't have either, I'd like to see that they are passionate, adaptable and willing to learn.

The CV is quite important, but i dont think that's the main thing I'll be looking for. I'll have to look at how trustworthy that person can be, diligence, and also experience because you don't want to abandon CV and employ a quack.

Your CV is for you actually, but it doesn't describe how hard-working and diligent you are when it comes to work, I prefer the skilled and talented ones to those that just present their CV without skills to showcase for it

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
To me, the most important quality you should look out from a job applicant is the skills and attitude of the person. Most at times work experience is always important and that might also make the CV of the job applicant also very useful.

The first thing I look out for in an employee is if I can trust the employee, how hardworking the employee is, how smart the employee is, how experienced the employee is, all these goes into my consideration list for hiring an employee.

It's good to ask for employee CV in which to have his/her details or to know the his/her background. But what is can make me hire worker is when I get accurate answer for question I asked him/her.

I first look at for the skill., what he or she can offer
Some hiring managers may request potential new hires to complete a task or work on a project to better illustrate their skill set. An employer wants to find a candidate who is self-motivated, excited to be an active participant in company efforts, and willing to put in the extra effort to achieve success in the business. Candidates who keep their composure while simultaneously showcasing their problem-solving skills are often better prepared to work well under pressure and responsibility that might come along with the job.
When interviewing a candidate, it is important to measure their “fit” in two distinct ways. First, consider their fit for the position itself based on their knowledge, skill capacity and overall abilities to successfully perform the required functions. Second, measure their fit for the organization as a whole by envisioning how they would personally “fit” into the company culture. Employees who feel successful at their position and have a sense of belonging at the company will often stay longer.

The first thing I look at is what differentiate them from their peers .I will check
What he has accomplished in his previous in his previous position and his experience that differentiate him from other applicants.

In my point of veiw, for hiring job demanding cv and review your study and experience details are the rule and tradtion in every feild. But now besides this refernces are most countable thing. When you have references, then there is no need to have a look on cv. Its my point of veiw but i could be change too.

Well really, it comes down to many factors. I don't normally hire anyone, but when I do I look for a few qualities. I look for respect, manners, intelligence, willingness to learn and help when needed, and much more. Really, I just look for someone who is capable of the work and puts the work needed into the job. It's easy to see someone who wants to be involved with the work, and those people always do the best work.

Skills and talent should be the main basis of employment. Once someone display the potential abilities and fitness to carry out your task out, I see no reason why that person should be rejected because of no CV or resume. Actually, CV and resume have their special part to play in employment. In your resume is where your employer gets to read more about you, your past experiences, other places you have worked, your educational level and soft skill abilities. Hence, the both are necessary. While you have a strong skill, work towards the beautification of your CV and resume

To check CV is just necessary to know about the skills, talents and qualifications but I'll look forward 3 main capabilities in my workers.
1st is loyalty
2nd is consistently in hard working .
3rd is honesty.

People should not be hired just by looking at their CV. For this process we should conduct an interview in which everything about the employee is looked at. It also happens that people send fake CVs. To avoid this, it is important to look at the interview to see how much talent and skills the employee has.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back