What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Well, I'm definitely going to be looking for traits in the person I'm definitely going to be employing. Traits like commitment and dedication because they are good drive.

When employing the services of certain individuals for my business as employees, I look out for the persons experience in the said position I will be needing him for and his competencies as well.

Level of competency is the best way to know about employing a new staff, Getting the CV of the person looking for a work is also important in getting to know everything the person you are trying to employ is also important.

I will request for the CV to be current with his/her qualifications and also put character in check,and the potential in you to carry it out.

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning what you look out for when looking to employ an individual, well i personally if i am looking to employ someone will look into the person's soft skills first then the certificate

The first thing I look our for is your job experience in that field and the nature of your previous job. I also look at the other skills you have both soft and hard skills.

The first thing one would look out for is their qualifications and of cause potential, then their work ethics, how early doe he come and how well does behave and dress and most importantly the their communication skills

Well one of the major thing I look on a person when I employ him in my work is his attitude towards the achievement of the business and how dilligent and committed is he towards the business.

I have not yet attained managerial position but for the little while I have had the opportunity to recommend of hire someone for a task I have not really taken CV as a prerequisite as I believe talents beats paper.

When employing the services of certain individuals for my business as employees, I look out for the persons experience in the said position I will be needing him for and his competencies as well.
Same with me, the skills and knowledge especially the experience are the most important elements for hiring a staff for the business. However, the attitude and other qualities would follow especially the sincerity and dedication to the job are also important but you cannot discern that at once.

I have a kin who has an advertising organization , I recollect when he began, he was employing laborers of his office. In his advertisements he composed and I quote "send me why I should recruit you and how you will actually want to help me to the email address connected beneath" . Nowadays most managers are continually requesting your CV/list of references or portfolio. It is safe to say that you are one the individuals who put stock in checking ones CV prior to employing or you go for ability and abilities?

I have had a course to employ some persons who worked for our organisation,though in an informal position.We looked out for how wel he knows the job,the number of years of experience and how well they can be able to adapt to the job condition.

I have had a course to employ some persons who worked for our organisation,though in an informal position.We looked out for how wel he knows the job,the number of years of experience and how well they can be able to adapt to the job condition.
One thing you should look out for when employing an individual for a particular work he is his knowledge and his ability to be able to carry out tasks this are very important things to look out for.

Checking the CV or portfios/samples are secondary, I'll check what he or she is capable of through physical interview. That will enable me to know if the person is capable or not, and not mainly looking on the paper work.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
it is one thing to have a good curriculum vitae, it is another thing to be able to perform all the tasks listed thereof. So I think it's better to test the prospective employee in line with the content of their resume to know about their performance

Checking the CV or portfios/samples are secondary, I'll check what he or she is capable of through physical interview. That will enable me to know if the person is capable or not, and not mainly looking on the paper work.
That is the most common way to judge a person. But as said, a single paper will not define your personality. That is why being confident while interviewing really gives good impression.

One thing you should look out for when employing an individual for a particular work he is his knowledge and his ability to be able to carry out tasks this are very important things to look out for.
That is very correct,we had a staff we engaged for our business,but he was relatively new to the area of operational base on what we do,we have to take the time and patience,to train him and show him the path,and in no time,he picked up.

That is the most common way to judge a person. But as said, a single paper will not define your personality. That is why being confident while interviewing really gives good impression.
That's for sure, a single paper can't define one's unique qualities. But having the capability to withstand pressure and tension to defend the paper that bears or covers our profile will do us good.

Whenever I am employing people I try to check the skill set which they have then I go down to consider their experience and then how flexibke they can be in work.

Employers should always endeavor to give an interview to people not only by obtaining their CV alone. It will enable the employer to know more about the job seeker.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back