What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Obviously first priority will be to check the cv because it is a summary that we can easily go through it, to see either the person is eligible for the raquired job or not, then the interview should be conducted to looked at the persons ability and the knowledge.it is not enough to completely know the person but it helps to know the person.

I believe the criteria I will consider before choosing an employee over another are: educational qualifications, the working experience, how experienced is the employee, also I will consider additional skills and professional certifications

Those who choose to work for me must meet curtain requirements for them to be employed by me. Depending on the type of work they choose, for example if you choose to serve as a sells girl / boy, first the applicant must provide a guarantor to sign for him. That is number one.

When you employ workers you look out for workers with creativity, hardworking, punctual to work, good character, good educational qualification in the filed of business, sometimes you look out for age and gender, depending on the type of work. A worker must have most of these qualities in other to be successful and also to achieve the goals of the business.

There are many factors you consider before you employ an individual examples are skills, experience, educational qualification and diligence.after employing an employee you must still train them to your own personal choice.

Resumes and curriculum vitaes are not the individual. Skills and experiences are written on them but do not guarantee their authenticity. I believe in doing. Every individual should have the opportunity to prove himself or herself. This will prove that individuals are more than what is represented on their papers. I like individuals to give their words and then look to see them prove it.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Every serious and experienced entrepreneur knows that certificates are just paper; what matters in business is skills, talent and exposure.

A person with one year of field experience will be my choice over someone who knows only the theory.

To employ someone to work in your company, ensure that they are not just working for their salary, in other words being selfish but also have the best of your company at heart. If you employ someone who doesn't care about your business or company but his salary, in no time your company will fall, due to lack of unity.

Well, there are several things to look at before you employ a person. First is appearance and behavior. The second is the level of intelligence and lastly cv

While I will appreciate educational achievement and grades ,im more concerned with the inherent skills or attributes of the applicants.
Attributes like resilient ,out spoken (such is required in this Jet age of networking .
Another important factor is the zeal and outlook to new things .
These I can only observe in a face to face interview.
Hence, a neatly curated CV is not my look out for,it's merely a link to reach the applicants.

Based on the type of business that I do , I will employ people that have the qualities I need for my business . And these qualities can be assessed through their CV and from their performance in the interview, especially the interview result because most people buy their certificates .

Before considering to employ an employee you must prepare yourself being the employer what requirements or skills you needed to improve your business or company.that being considered then you must put them through some tests based on their qualification and skills, experience of the field they putting into.

When you employ workers you look out for workers with creativity, hardworking, punctual to work, good character, good educational qualification in the filed of business, sometimes you look out for age and gender, depending on the type of work. A worker must have most of these qualities in other to be successful and also to achieve the goals of the business.
These days , the number of qualifications one has gathered is not so key in securing one a good job.It might aid fast promotion and all but to secure a job faster, it's your creativity,and out of the box skill certification that helps.
The world is now a tech world now,and businesses are shifting from the traditional system.For instance, we now have Tech banks established by guys that barely have more than Bsc.

i would skills, maturity and communication skills for sure, if these exist on a person, then he's worth hiring, him being friendly is a
Post automatically merged:

i would skills, maturity and communication skills for sure, if these exist on a person, then he's worth hiring, him being friendly is a
-him being friendly is a must too, i mean it's a sure thing that should exist as he will be representing the whole company/business, his educational level doesn't really matter as i don't think it has anything to do with my personal business and will help with nothing, what matters the most are the skills

Lol, your sibling is really funny and outright straightforward, he knows what he wants and has deviced a way of getting to it. A lot of job applicants are not really knowledgeable about the job they want to apply for, alot of them are not what their CVs and certificates say they are that is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.

Skills, education background are important, but I also advise to look out for employees attitude, enthusiasm and Passion, putting Skills to Action, can he or she carry out duties, can he or she handle a team or be team Player, their ambition, how do they view the company 5-10years from now, I'm sure You want the people you hire to be excited about the opportunity and share the same vision of your company.

The things you look for when employing an individual is to look for his personality, experience, qualifications through or in the curriculum vitae more to the point trust worthy person.

There are a lot to look for when employing staff in an organisation you must look the applicant CV very well to check his or her qualifications and also look at his age with the years of experience in the particular business environment. You can also look at his talents and skills whether they will be useful for the organisation before employing the applicant.

First of all, can they do the job like it's theirs. Put them to test without them realising it and the truth will come out.
Check out how trustworthy the prospective employee is before employing them.
Make sure they are ready to work for the growth of the company and not just for their personal gain.

The last CV I submitted as with other CV or resumè you include your qualifications. This include your level of education and others. You also add years of working experience if applicable. Qualities you have that will enable the business or company to succeed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back