What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

I believe strongly in talent and skills,. CV is very important too but this days, people know how to cheat their way through the system. You can't lie your way through talent and skill, sooner or later you'd be caught.

there are so many factors i look towards in an employee which includes efficiency in the discharge of duties,level of commitment and hardwork deposited in the work, interpersonal relationship with other staffs,his/her conduct towards customers

What I look for in an employee i intend to employ to my business are a lot of qualities. But I will start with a few. Is he or she a trustworthy person. I will also want to know if he or she has worked on a similar role in the past. And i then look into their resume

important traits to look for when hiring new employees
  • Differentiate themselves from their peers. ...
  • Have a proactive, can-do attitude. ...
  • Possess the skills to do the job or can rapidly develop them. ...
  • Will help you become the preferred provider to your market. ...
  • Have common sense and good critical judgment. ...
  • Are committed to continuous improvement. ...
  • Are people of integrity.

Most importantly, I check on their individual personality. I might give them a test they won't even know it is a test because I won't make it known as one. I will also deduce if they are the upright type so they won't in no time ruin my business.

As a business owner what i will first look at is does the individual have passion for the Job i may not be tempted by what was writing in his or her curriculum vitae rather thab by one on one interview

Most companies when requesting for employees what the firstly ask for I their CV to know about background of studies and job. After that they go for interview to know more about their personal skills in which they can use to help the company and to know the area in which such employee will fit.

It's not bad you know? Everything can be learnt while working so asking what can they do is a good strategy. I read an article from interviewers before. And most people if you ask for a specific skill on a person people can just lie.
Asking then what can they do.. you like their answers? Get them for a personal interview and see if they're telling the truth

I still look for love and passion, for those who are serious and enthusiastic about what they do. Their accomplishments during the interview should come through. People who enjoy the job they do sometimes stay longer at businesses than people who work for the paycheck's sake.

What has a job applicant accomplished in previous positions that differentiates them from other job applicants? Have they taken the initiative to do things that went beyond their job description? How have they moved the business of their previous employer forward? Are they a team player, and do they help others within the organization achieve their objectives?

There are lots of things I look for in an individual before employment. There are these qualities that are beyond certificates. There is this individual difference. This innate skills beyond certificate that each individual posses.. I'll access the potential employee if he possess the qualities to move my business forward.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Following things are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

• Enthusiasm and Passion.
Putting Skills to Action.
  • Team Player.
  • Ambition.
  • Responsiveness

A good talent and skill needs to be nurtured and given attention, hence the CV/resume. So basically in my books they are booth required, you must be talented and then you also need to have payed enough attention to your talent as well. "Talent without education will cost you and education without talent will cost you"....Yan

Most employers want to know about the person they want to employ, at least the basic about the person which are always available on the cv of the person, and the working experience of the person to enable them know if the person can work with them.
Post automatically merged:

Most employers want to know about the person they want to employ, at least the basic about the person which are always available on the cv of the person, and the working experience of the person to enable them know if the person can work with them.

Things i look out for if i want to employ a person in my business are your level of experience for the job you are being employed, your background, where you worked before and your level of education so i can know if you are qualified.

Curriculum vitae will be the first thing to seek from employee in other to him or her well and the reference that can stand for him in case anything happens. Then I look at the skills he possess and his capability. I also look forward to see how diligence he or she is enough to work in my company.

it depends on the kind of job that want to employ the individual for there are some jobs that is compulsory you employ experienced individual and also other things to look for Is commitment and honesty. Past record like what made him/her to leave the last job is also important to take note

As the saying goes "nobody is perfect ",doesn't necessarily mean that your workers shouldn't possess some certain good attributes. Certain attributes to observe are neatness,dedication to work,punctuality and honesty.

The CV or resume is very important but aside the professionalism, I personally look at the personality and comportment of the person I. Questions. The ability to think outside the box and be proactive. The skills of good verbal communication and good characters.

The first thing but will try fine out is maybe he/she Possess the skills to do the job or can rapidly develop them. It doesn’t help your organization or the job candidate if there is a significant mismatch in know-how or credibility to do the job. If you want to place a high-potential individual into a stretch position, ensure they have the needed resources and advisors available to help them be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back