What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

important traits to look for when hiring new employees
Differentiate themselves from their peers. ...
Have a proactive, can-do attitude. ...
Possess the skills to do the job or can rapidly develop them. ...
Will help you become the preferred provider to your market. ...
Have common sense and good critical judgment. ...
Are committed to continuous improvement. ...
Are people of integrity.

I would like to see curriculum vitae so that I can know his educational background, level of experience and skills if any.
A personal interview would be necessary to access his mentality, quality and character.

Special qualities I look out for when employing a new staff includes: work ethics, strong will, ability to deliver under pressure, ability to comprehend job details with little or no assistance. Also, prospective staff with high level of computing skills, marketing and branding and other areas of my company.

To employ someone, I think I will consider these qualities

*Determination
*Commitment
*Honesty
*Skilled
*Passion for the job
*Good communication skills

This are a few qualities I will consider for an employee working for me.

I look out for competency first. Then I will observe when the person has adaptability to new environment and how quick he is willing to learn. Asides these, I check his moral values.

No serious organization would hire people based purely on what the CV states because there is a lot of tailoring that goes into CV before submission. The physical interview or even online does a better job that the resume does.

there are a lot of things to look for when you employ someone to work in your organisation or company example of such thing is there mannerism, someone's Manner actually tells a lot about how the person will deal with customers and clients as a result it is advisable to pick people with good manner and approachable atmosphere all the time, another one is their mode of dressing as we all know is not advisable to employed tout to come and work in an organisation

When I want to employ someone for a post in my organization, I'll always ask for the resume of the person as it will serve as a template for further assessment. I'll look for a person who is committed, dedicated and willing to give his best to whatever cause we are pursuing.

Every organization has what they are looking for when they want to fill a vacant position. If I'm to employ anybody for a position, I will look at the peculiarity of the position and then look for an individual that has the required temperament to handle such position. Qualifications are important, skill and talent are paramount, but the importance of honesty, integrity and handwork cannot be overemphasized.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Every employer has their different perception on what is required to qualify for their job vacancy opportunity, but I think it is better for every applicant to state categorically on their Curriculum Vitae their various career goals and objectives, which will define the competencies of the applicant, strength and capability. An applicant skills and talent can not be measure without adequate employment being given, but if it is stated in the CV it will allow the employer to have little information about the individual aspirant.

To employ anyone for my work the first thing I check out for is the qualifications and if the person meet up with the required requirements and also if the person can do the job assigned to. Age is also an important factor.

In my country, 80% or more of the companies, when requesting employees, they ask for the curriculum vitae to know the background of studies and jobs, but it is not what qualifies it in its entirety, they also do an evaluation and finally an interview personal. Already knowing his interpersonal qualities, with all the other requirements the decision is made.
Same here in my country, they always use "Resume" (curriculum vitae) to access any potential worker that will be working for them. Sometimes we all know, that what is written on paper doesn't ascertain individuals credibility for the work. The individual might boost good curriculum vitae but not capable for the work.

Last edited:
As an employer of labour, the first thing I look out for while recruiting in my company is qualification, experience and multi tasking. These three things go a long way in the life of employee to develop a company, if my prospective workers don't have this kind of experience and qualifications that I need in them I won't bother employing them at all.

Same here in my country, they always use "Resume" (curriculum vitae) to access any potential working that will be working for them. Sometimes we all know, that what is written on paper doesn't ascertain individuals credibility for the work. The individual might boost good curriculum vitae but not capable for the work.
Exactly @Sincerem, not everything that is written covers the requirements of the probable employee, it must be interviewed and seen beyond what is written, which is specified with a visual and interpersonal evaluation, and it is at that moment that the decision whether or not you are capable for the job.

Exactly @Sincerem, not everything that is written covers the requirements of the probable employee, it must be interviewed and seen beyond what is written, which is specified with a visual and interpersonal evaluation, and it is at that moment that the decision whether or not you are capable for the job.
Yes, interpersonal evaluation is the best to ascertain who is capable enough for the work. I don't believe on papers, I believe in individual credibility and skills to carry out the work effectively. Many buy papers but can't buy the brain and knowledge to do work.

As for me I don't care about the working experience because that still making our youths jobless but the only think I care about is ur documents and ask him to get two garantor that's going to stand for him Incase he did anything wrong, it's going to easy for me to even locate him with anything went wrong in my company

I’m not a fan of CV instead I’m interested in your intelligence. Your Curriculum vitae may not qualify you but your level of intelligence do. Also I’m interested in your decision making and level of expressiveness. Decision making is a very important quality I look for in an employee. Also composure is very vital

*The worker should be ambitious and hard worker to do his work or tasks.
* He should have known all the tactics of advertisement and marketing.
* He should also be sincere to his work.
* He should have the ability to talk confidently with customers.

It's true that most organizations ask for CV before an interview but the setback with that most qualified may not have the passion and personality for the job so I believe there should be an on hand test (practical) to see if such has the talents and skills for the job

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Well Cvs nowadays people can forge them and for that reason i will always go for skills,talents and experience .
After you have hired the person you can monitor his work and direct him where necessary .
If he has a cv you can as well monitor if the cvs matches with whatever he is doing in the field of your business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back