What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

When considering to employ an employee you don't consider maybe friends and families you must consider competence above everything to avoid a loss of opportunities.they must be able to defend whatever they brought to the table.

There is no one way cos i work across different sectors of the economy but what i look out for mostly in young employ is inter-personal skills, communication, ability to work alone etc.

These are some of the things I need from someone that works for me.
1. Total adherence to rules governing my business
2. Honesty in discharging his or her duty
3. Total commitment with what he or she does
4. Synergy in their working condition
5. Ability to adapt
6.good conversation skill
Etc

Sometime ago an aunt of mine was looking for a sales manager to work in her company.... A lot of people applied but she picked a particular girl of her character... she was honest, straightforward, smart, trustworthy, intelligent and truthful..... she was also very diligent and committed to her job.... she really helped the company to grow within a short period of time

Before giving out a job to someone it is very necessary to check their cv, to know if they're qualified for the job and at same time skill would be much more appreciated. It's also great to interview him or her as a way of knowing his or her character, because at that moment if you're very observant you would definitely know if he or she is an introvert or an extrovert.

Your business will boom if you employ the right kind of people in your business. There are the thing I look for whenever I want to employ somesone

1 Experience on the job: this is very important as people with experience requires less train

2 Perseverance: these quality will help employee to endure if the company experience storms.

3 Interpersonal Skill: this is very vital as I don't want toxic people in my business.

To hire someone for a job, needs to go through the CV then have an interview with the person where you get to ask for the person's interest in that job and what he he is capable of doing to improve the services of that organization.

1. Skill
2. Experience
3. Achievement
4. Hardwork
5.team spirit
6. Commitment and dedication to the work.
Post automatically merged:

1. Skill
2. Experience
3. Achievement
4. Hard work
5.team spirit
6. Commitment and dedication to the work.

Mission driven. Individuals need to completely focus on the main objective. En route there will be huge loads of obstructions, unforeseen opposition, there will be assignments to do that don't accommodate one's abilities and that no one realizes how to do. Mission driven individuals will take the necessary steps to complete an undertaking, sincerely, energy, versatility and genius.

I prefer intelligence to just artificial knowledge. Many graduates cannot defend their certificates, just as many individuals have many work experience listed on the resume but they do not really understand what experience is about. I do not care about educational level. If the candidate knows his/her job and can do it well, I am satisfied.

I can only hire people to work if they can do the specific task given to them. And they must be ready to work to meet the specific target given to them. He or she must be dedicated to his work, and must be ready for research on how to integrate the company.

The most important factor has to be the suitability for the role being advertised. Then you can look at more personal traits like honesty and integrity which are also very important factors. Lastly, one has to look at how such candidates connects with the goals the business seeks to achieve.

what most employees don't know is that you don't need to be harsh on who you want to employ .all u need in an organization is just to give them ur rules and regulations. whenever you want to employ someone you have to observe the person's sense of humour very important

Differentiate themselves from their peers.Have a proactive, can do attitude. Possess the skills to do the job or can rapidly develop them.Will help you become the preferred provider to your market. Have common sense and good critical judgment.Are committed to continuous improvement.Are people of integrity.

From the interview point of view, every employer tends to know about person's strength in terms of what he/she can do or bring an addition to the organisation not the volume of CV. Ability to think logically and be responsible without supervision.

Before employing anyone I look at that the person's attitude towards things, punctuality when given an appointment, compatibility of that person i.e if he or she can cope with the job, I would also check if the person can create interpersonal relationship with Co workers and lastly the educational level of the individual I want to employ.

Well, basically everything one needs to know about a job applicant can be found in the CV, hence the need to check it. But employers should not rely on what is on the papers alone, that's why they also engage in oral conversations so as to know what the person can actually offer to the company. In any case, it starts with CV assessment.

• Leadership Skills. ...
  • Organizational Skills. ...
  • Excellent Written and Verbal Communication. ...
  • Intelligence. ...
  • Active Listening Skills. ...
  • Honesty, Ambition and a Strong Work Ethic.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Not only CV bt skills and talent is also important while hiring an employee. Your achievements, degrees and certificates can help to to come first at any seat. But yor skills and talent decide to stick with that post in future.

For employee I will definitely see hard working and devottee towards work...if u find good employee by luck your business will grow with flying wings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back