What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Well this is what I actually do to as the type of business actually depends on the kind of skill that I will look out for before I employ any staff so it's very important that we consider the business that we want to start up so that we will know the kind of skill that it requires before we can employ a staff to work for us.
Yes researching about the business you are starting will make you to understand the type of qualification that is necessary to run that business successful, and all these things must be in place for a successful business.
Post automatically merged:

Well this is what I actually do to as the type of business actually depends on the kind of skill that I will look out for before I employ any staff so it's very important that we consider the business that we want to start up so that we will know the kind of skill that it requires before we can employ a staff to work for us.
Yes researching about the business you are starting will make you to understand the type of qualification that is necessary to run that business successful, and all these things must be in place for a successful business.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Checking of CV is very important that will give me idea of the kind of question to ask you and your appearance matter then your skill and talent Is also important

When I employ a staff in my establishment, I look forward to lots. One of these is a good team spirit. If the employee lacks a good team spirit, the business might experience set back. Because the employees needs to work together

Yes,it's now very easy to get a preloaded makeshift cv and edit to your taste. Some even go as far as leaving some details about the original version. Presenting a real cv with your own experience is unique.
That's why most people doesn't even get called for an interview. Imagine being an HR officer recruiting for your company and most of the CVs you are vetting has several common words. It's just annoying.

Employing based on not just educational background but other things like skills has been a method made use of by European companies but now Africa is seeing the need based on the number of poor graduates we are having.
Though your educational background matter most when youbare seeking for a job and the employer checked it first. But the skill you are bringing to the company matters most. What exactly can you offer.

Though your educational background matter most when youbare seeking for a job and the employer checked it first. But the skill you are bringing to the company matters most. What exactly can you offer.
In fact, I know some big companies that say they don't really look at CV but the practical aspects of it which is being needed in terms of skill is what is needed.

Even most of the big companies , after checking the CV and they realises you don't posses the necessary skill to work for them, they will make you go through some managerial training before employing you.

Take for example cultism, a lot of Innocent youth engage in cultism just to have a sense of belonging and for protection against group that might threaten them in one way or the other.
That's foolishness led many youths going into cultism. Many where led into it due to peer pressure as a result of following evil friends with wrong thoughts.

The first thing I check on is a trustworthy..and punctual person someone who doesn’t not put his all mind on money but to make sure he becomes the best

That's why most people doesn't even get called for an interview. Imagine being an HR officer recruiting for your company and most of the CVs you are vetting has several common words. It's just annoying.
Hahaha, well if I'm a HR officer,I'll do my first selection from the cvs presented. I will remove similar copy and paste ones and select uniquely written cvs even though they may be poor in content.

I look at the persons personality to see if they are the type that likes causing problems and troubles for both my business as well as to the customers. If that is what I perceive, i won't hire them

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
The world we are now today is not all about what you put down in your CV but what you know how to do, some person are being hire while displaying their talent

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
Where do you fly into business for your work one thing you look out for is creativity and whether the person has an innovative skills to improve your business.

That's foolishness led many youths going into cultism. Many where led into it due to peer pressure as a result of following evil friends with wrong thoughts.
And that's just one of the reason we really need to be careful with the type of friends we are making especially in campus since we do not have an understanding about most of their secret activities

Yes pass experience really matters the most when you have pass experience and knowledge you can manage a business for someone successfully,yes before you employ someone to work for you there is a quality you need in her that can tranform your own business and make it successful so pass experience matter alot
You must understand the quality the person you want to employ have what will be useful in moving your business forward through series of tests or practical works.

Good attitude is another fact is I look for whenever I want to hire people to work for me in my company. A person with good attitude will be able to maintain peaceful coexistence with other workers in the company.

I look into the person's character cause that would also define his or her work ethics, whether they are hardworking, lazy, honest, it affects their work ethic.

And that's just one of the reason we really need to be careful with the type of friends we are making especially in campus since we do not have an understanding about most of their secret activities
That's it, we need to careful with friends we meet in the school premises some of them are cultist who can lure us joining their confraternity and ruining our lives too.

A lot of people are saying that it doesn't matter the type of Friends you make ,that it depends on your mindset that you should have the right to resist whatever temptation they are throwing on you.

What I look out for when employing someone for business is what the person has to offer the business that will add to the growth of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back