What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Paying off your various debts is another way to make your money work for you, in an interesting way. Each dollar with which you pay down your principal saves you from having to pay interest on that.

The things you can look when employing an individual for work is the ability of the employee, to know if the employee can deliver the job or not, you can also look their skills to know what he or she can do.
These are very important traits to look out for when hiring a future employee. There needs to be a level of confidence in the employees abilities to carry out the tasks he or she has been asked to perform

Academic qualification is very important to me. That is what I would love to check for when I am interested to employ someone into my business and most importantly their years of experience.

These are very important traits to look out for when hiring a future employee. There needs to be a level of confidence in the employees abilities to carry out the tasks he or she has been asked to perform
We believe there are many things you can look for when hiring a employee the level of the person as you said, you can also look about his trustworthy in that job, and also his ability to carry the task.

We believe there are many things you can look for when hiring a employee the level of the person as you said, you can also look about his trustworthy in that job, and also his ability to carry the task.
These are important attributes to be aware of in an employee. This enables the productivity of the worker to increase, which can only help the organization to go from strength to strength. Leadership qualities are also appreciated a lot

Asides the required skills to get you hired, I'll need someone who can assume responsibility and would take the business as his (ownership). That drive alone can produce results even the most qualified who don't have this attribute wouldn't be able to.

Well it all depends on the nature of the job,some job require that you look at the qualification and then starts from there,it would go a long way in knowing things about the potential employee.

Well it all depends on the nature of the job,some job require that you look at the qualification and then starts from there,it would go a long way in knowing things about the potential employee.
It depend on the nature of the job you are employing people to do for you , for example , If its just for them to stay and sell for you , then you dont really need to expect much from them .

My guess is that you're already talking about interview situation here. I think you should try and find out if the person is knowledge about the business or company's goals and let them also ask questions do you can ascertain how intelligent their questions are.

a candidate with effective communication skills, excellent analytical and quantitative skills, patience, and techsavvy; someone who learns new things quickly and has a solid grasp of the goods and services. Excellent customer service abilities all around.

Personality, if the candidate has one, shines through the CV. I also want to see if they can spell and write, to start with. Once I've decided who I want to interview, here's what I look for:

- Personality
- Passion
- Experience

I start by examining what sets them apart from their colleagues. I'll look at what he accomplished in his prior role and what makes him stand out from the other applicants in terms of experience.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
To employ someone into a BUSINESS, you ought to LOOK OUT for a lot of THINGS. But one of the KEY things that I always watch out for is the person's COMMITMENT.

• Reliability. Look for employees on whom you can count to arrive on time and finish their tasks. ...
  • Problem-solving skills. Valuable employees are driven to solve problems. ...
  • Teamwork. ...
  • Conflict resolution. ...
  • Communication skills. ...
  • Willing to learn and ask questions.

• Reliability. Look for employees on whom you can count to arrive on time and finish their tasks. ...
  • Problem-solving skills. Valuable employees are driven to solve problems. ...
  • Teamwork. ...
  • Conflict resolution. ...
  • Communication skills. ...
  • Willing to learn and ask questions.
Since you are working and looking for a posituve Change in your company and that's why you are bringing new people into the company to be able to acheive that , so what you are looking for in them is what they are briging into the company.

In every business setting the organization do employ workers based on the required characteristics that suits the organization structure. Mostly employees are choosing based on ability and capability Wich may vary in every sectors

What you need to look for in your workers that you are trying to employ depends on the work you are doing , all you need to know is if they have the potentials to help your business grow .

Their mode of dressing is very important , their qualification must be related to the type of job I am expecting them to do except it is the type of employment opportunity in which qualification is not being put into consideration.

I will always want to ensure that they have the right temperament and the character in order to take the business forward because the most times it is not all about your skills on paper.

To prevent missing out on possibilities, you must put competency above everything else when deciding whether to hire a candidate for a position. You may take into account connections and relatives. They need to be ready to justify whatever they offered.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back