What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Yes, connection matters a lot as it opens so many doors that even the most breathtaking of CVs cannot. But not everyone will be connected to the influential ones. And connection is not even enough in some situations as their may be equally well connected people vying for the same position.
Yes you're right. Nepotism has made people ignore some basic values. People used to pay attention to cv details before and took time to write it. Now is just copy and paste.

One of the qualities to look out do when employing staff is honesty, the person has to be diligent, for a business, good customer relationship with client's.

The checking of CV during interview is actually very important because it is less stressful than when you are going to manually as a person about the skills that he have and his weaknesses.

The only thing i look for when employing a new workers in my organisation is what the new employee or the candidate can actually offer the company when we recruit them.

But testing people before giving the responsibilities in a business, is it really a full guaranteed the person will really be honest in the business ,how do we maintain honesty ?
I can't give you clear answer to maintaining honesty cos people are unpredictable at times. You can be honest today, tomorrow peers can corrupt you and you fallout. The best is staying away from those peers that will make you deviate.

This will obviously depends on the type of business that I am doing that will determine the skills that will be needed when I am getting an employee, just a basic understanding of what To do, that's all.

one of the things I look after whenever I want to employ someone into my business is punctuality. I am going to ask them about the punctuality in their previous workplace to be a certain maybe they are going to work with me or not.

Whenever I am employing people from my company I always try to look out for her flexible they are going to be. That is their ability to work outside the initial department that they were employed.

Yes, flexibility should also be considered. You must know how willing they are to work for you and how serious they are for their new job. Being employers, we must also take care of them and never overburden our employees.

I can't give you clear answer to maintaining honesty cos people are unpredictable at times. You can be honest today, tomorrow peers can corrupt you and you fallout. The best is staying away from those peers that will make you deviate.
Sometimes we may not actually know that we are being lead astray, we should always try as much as possible to be in touch with good friends so we can avoid bad vices.

Sometimes we may not actually know that we are being lead astray, we should always try as much as possible to be in touch with good friends so we can avoid bad vices.
Yes, the bad ones can lead us astray and make us deviate from being good. Staying honest means staying away from bad friends in order to win over our boss long time.

There are alot of qualities to look out for in respect to the topic above.it cuts across diligence to work,hardwork and punctuality
I would like to look for a good character from that person. But of course I think that this good character is not easily detected in application. Its because each applicants will put their best foot forward. It will be very hard to decide on who has the good character. In order to let this come up I will interview him or her of her past employment. I will gather information from his pasts.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
One thing I look out for when I employ individuals to do my work is creativity and innovative skills and make sure that that person is creative and will be able to impact my organisation.

Yes, the bad ones can lead us astray and make us deviate from being good. Staying honest means staying away from bad friends in order to win over our boss long time.
Yes, this is true but sometimes some people can actually join bad friends because of certain circumstances in their life and maybe they believe that it is only the bad people that can help them out.

The checking of CV during interview is actually very important because it is less stressful than when you are going to manually as a person about the skills that he have and his weaknesses.
You are not sure if the contents of the resume are accurate and true. My take on a new employee is to monitor his performance. As long as the applicant looks honest and you feel he is honest then you can give him a break. You will know him when he starts working.

One thing I look out for when I employ individuals to do my work is creativity and innovative skills and make sure that that person is creative and will be able to impact my organisation.
Looking for creativity and also a good innovative skill in an employee I very important in life, what the employee can offer to your business to Maj your company grow means a lot.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
Checking of cv is not a bad idea, but I believe in your talent what you can do for the organization and how well you can use your skill

Though there are many things to look when employing someone but the most important one is trustworthiness and the skill he has inline with the work.

Whenever I want to employ somebody for a business I usually try to look ideal ability to work as part of a group because that is one of the call part of my business.

Amongst the mist important things I look out for when employing people to work for me is that I make sure the person is the right fit for the type of job based on their work experience from their previous employment

Yes you're right. Nepotism has made people ignore some basic values. People used to pay attention to cv details before and took time to write it. Now is just copy and paste.
Everyone is now in a rush. People want the next interview as soon as possible. They want to use key words that they can't even explain the meanings in their CVs to capture the employer's attention.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back