What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered
how can you know that someone can be trust worthy just by meeting the person given that trust worthiness is a physical trait you might have to look out for more information.

The most important thing is just what they have to offer, in a more developed business organisation I also have to consider their academic qualification and a simple used of English language .

When recruiting new workers , what you need to look for in that particular employee is what he or she can actually offer as a worker , what hes bringing into the organisation.

I will be looking for efficiency. It is very important to look for the efficiently of the the employee in your business. What he will contribute to the growth of the business is very important.

As the owner of the comoany that's recruiting New workers into the organisation or company , what the employee has to offer and how capable is he to the business I want to employ him to do,

I look for the relevant skills . The skills that will be useful for the development of my business. The qualifications and experience must be in the niche. The zeal to contribute positively to the growth of the business must be there too.

I look for the relevant skills . The skills that will be useful for the development of my business. The qualifications and experience must be in the niche. The zeal to contribute positively to the growth of the business must be there too.
when looking for new workers in an organisation, what you need to look out for is what the can offer , like his qualification and how can he or she contribute to the development of the company

The skill they have is very important and their general personality because this is what will determine their general behavior. Normally anyone I am thinking of employing into a business must be friendly and at the same time must be knowledgeable and smart.

The skill they have is very important and their general personality because this is what will determine their general behavior. Normally anyone I am thinking of employing into a business must be friendly and at the same time must be knowledgeable and smart.
Just like you said, their skills, competency and suitability for that particular role is a major defining factor. Unfortunately, most organizations only pick people based on recommendation.

Just like you said, their skills, competency and suitability for that particular role is a major defining factor. Unfortunately, most organizations only pick people based on recommendation.
Recommendation like how ? because even if you are being recommended to a business organisation , you have to pass through the screening process and that is what will determine your possibility of working in the new business organisation .

You first need to look at what the new workers or the applicant can offer your organisation and his mindset towards the work before employing him or her , you also need to know if he's competent .

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I don't think that the cv should be the only thing that an employer would only look at when he wants to employ a potential staff,he shoud look at the attitude and competence on the job,reason for physical interview.

Nothing really much . Just that the person should be able to fit into everything I would needs in an employee. Good use of English is very important of dressing is also what I put into consideration.

I don't think that the cv should be the only thing that an employer would only look at when he wants to employ a potential staff,he shoud look at the attitude and competence on the job,reason for physical interview.
Most of the CV that people are carrying about are full of lies because it has been formulated , so looking at that that particular people can offer before you can employ them .

The most important thing to me in the hiring process is how creative the person can be and it should not just be somebody that needs a particular script before they can be able to function.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
The qualities I look for are a person who is proactive and who can learn about products and services quickly, a candidate with effective communication skills, and good leadership skills.

The qualities I look for are a person who is proactive and who can learn about products and services quickly, a candidate with effective communication skills, and good leadership skills.
I strongly agree with you, employing a person with such qualities would definitely be a plus to your workplace or business.
A person of intergrity ,ready to learn and adapt to changes is very important to a business.

I want my business to last long so the person I'm hiring must have a long term potential, must be able to produce good result quickly, must be ambitious and have good interpersonal relationship

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered
The things you can look when employing an individual for work is the ability of the employee, to know if the employee can deliver the job or not, you can also look their skills to know what he or she can do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back