What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

People pay professionals to write resumes or cvs so I don't believe is the best thing to look out for while hiring. What you can do is what stands out for me

CV is supposed to highlight the talents, skills and experience of a particular applicant. The issue is that in most cases it is padded with lies and deception so as to get the job. I prefer practicality and I'll gladly employ a person if the person can demonstrate some of the skills listed in CV.

I like people who are smart, good communication skills, highly inclined and critical thinkers. I'll look at those qualities first while perusing the CV.

By employing an employee to work for you that simply means one has the capacity to take up the task, now I'll go for a competent employee that has the technical know-how as to how the work employed for works...

If I had to hire worke I will look for his/her education qualification, skills related to job he/she is being hired, and relevant experience. I want to hire the bets worker for my company.

In addition to the CV or resume, I would try to administer a little test on the candidates to assess their suitability for a the role applied for. This will give you an quick insight on who to employ.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I usually look out for both.
The kind of business I am into doesn't require expertise.
Once I see that you have good qualifications, I ask few questions, you answer rightly, I employ you.

The first thing I would look for is good character, so I would be able to put up with the person. Then passion, even though he's not that skilled but the passion he shows would be enough for me

What I look for in a potential employee is his or her charisma. Does he or she have this kind of team spirit where you can bring some ideas on the table even at the time where some crucial decision's are needed

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
CV is very important to know is educational background and vital details. But the CV is not enough to employ anybody. It is what you are bring to the table. As for what I will look for is the personality, attitude, relevant talent and skills and experiences.

Well I expect dedication and commitment from them and I also expect them to be sincere and hard working,atleast that way I know the business will be able to grow

I will check out from working on things that mentality. These two qualities will help me to know the capacity to which the person can work for the company. Attitude is also important as it will show how the person reacts the work at hand.

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered
Tallent and hands on the job is very important,as the operational process should be maned by competent hands,but beyound that,things that keeps an organisation going is the attitude and character of the employees and their approach to duties,these really count.

Your CV don't actually spell out how diligent and hard-working you can be on the job, I will most certainly go for the one with the skill and talent who has also proved to be hardworking
How can you tell a potential employee has these characteristics and traits during an interview? Or do plan on giving out a special kind of test during the interview.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
The CV is very important aspect and its says a lot about the applicant, but in my own opinion , I prefer looking at what the applicant can offer irrespective of his or her level of education.

Competence is the first thing I will check. I think that is the one that's useful for me the most as a business owner and employer. Other attitudes like honesty and trustworthiness are just attributes of a good worker and not necessarily impact on the bhsiness.

I feel nothing should be overlooked when employing individuals. Both their CV and skills and talents should be checked. Everything is important.

The things you look for when you employ individuals for your work are things that ought to bring progress to your business; things like,
Experience
Loyalty
Honesty
Passion for the work
Qualification...

Though checking CVs helps on getting Experience,Qualification and other important things about the individual but during Personal Interview you get to know some other important things

Personally what I look for when I employ individuals for work.
1. Skills and knowledge, experience.
2. Hardworking and creativity.
3. Honest and obedient.
4. Integrity and trust.
5. Maintenance culture.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back