What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
I look out for creative minds in individuals before employing them someone that is dedicated was creative and innovative mind to take my business to the next stage.

What I look out for when employing someone for a job is the experience and knowledge that he has about the business and how he can be of help to the business.
I always look out for employees of character people that are willing to give in their best in the workplace and how I know most of these people it by going back to their former place of employment to know more about them before I employ them.

The most important thing i look for when I am employing people to work for me in a business organisation is what they have to offered, most especially their qualification and their mode of dressing.

Yes, this is true but sometimes some people can actually join bad friends because of certain circumstances in their life and maybe they believe that it is only the bad people that can help them out.
Hmm, every one has choice, they can follow their heart and do whatever suit to them. The world is a free world, and when it is not pleasing for them going good, then they'll trap from the evil that comes from doing wrong.

Everyone is now in a rush. People want the next interview as soon as possible. They want to use key words that they can't even explain the meanings in their CVs to capture the employer's attention.
Yes,writing a cv is like an article now just with the goal to impress not to highlight qualities. Well it mirrors the type of society we find ourselves. There are still people that do it well.

Yes,writing a cv is like an article now just with the goal to impress not to highlight qualities. Well it mirrors the type of society we find ourselves. There are still people that do it well.
Presence of templates everywhere one goes on the internet hasn't helped situation too. All one needs is to go out there and download one, change minor details and boom, their is a CV. The unfortunate thing is that it won't change.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
When you employ individuals for your work one of the thing or most of the thing people do look for is your creative aspects and your innovative aspects these are factors and cliterius that one needs to have in order to be able to move your business to the next level.

Presence of templates everywhere one goes on the internet hasn't helped situation too. All one needs is to go out there and download one, change minor details and boom, their is a CV. The unfortunate thing is that it won't change.
Yes,it's now very easy to get a preloaded makeshift cv and edit to your taste. Some even go as far as leaving some details about the original version. Presenting a real cv with your own experience is unique.

Employing based on not just educational background but other things like skills has been a method made use of by European companies but now Africa is seeing the need based on the number of poor graduates we are having.

Hmm, every one has choice, they can follow their heart and do whatever suit to them. The world is a free world, and when it is not pleasing for them going good, then they'll trap from the evil that comes from doing wrong.
Take for example cultism, a lot of Innocent youth engage in cultism just to have a sense of belonging and for protection against group that might threaten them in one way or the other.

Loyalty. Honesty.
Those are always my top 2, with anything. Esp. a business.
My dad can be a total con artist when he wants to be, and so can I. But we would never con each other. He would be loyal, and honest if we ever went into business together. That’s why I would choose him. And my niece.
Who is also a little con artist.
😂 (In training)

Before I go ahead or proceed in employing an individual to work for me. I must see their past reviews and record of work done in similar riles I will want them to work in for me

The most important thing i look for when I am employing people to work for me in a business organisation is what they have to offered, most especially their qualification and their mode of dressing.
You are right. You really have to scrutinize their abilities. I laughed at your last qualifications which is the mode of dressing. For me it's not a problem, character matters most to me.

You are right. You really have to scrutinize their abilities. I laughed at your last qualifications which is the mode of dressing. For me it's not a problem, character matters most to me.
Sometimes people who dress irresponsibly should not be considered for your business because they are the one that will bring up all the bad characters that can effects your business

Most of the things you look out for when you want to employ an individual for a particular job is his creativity and innovative mind with these you will know that the person will be able to give your business the charge it needs.

When employing someone for my business, what I lookout for is the past experience the person have on the business and how it will be of benefits to my own business.

When employing someone for my business, what I lookout for is the past experience the person have on the business and how it will be of benefits to my own business.
Yes pass experience really matters the most when you have pass experience and knowledge you can manage a business for someone successfully,yes before you employ someone to work for you there is a quality you need in her that can tranform your own business and make it successful so pass experience matter alot

Amongst the mist important things I look out for when employing people to work for me is that I make sure the person is the right fit for the type of job based on their work experience from their previous employment
making sure the person is the right person and fit for the job is the only way , and you need to know about his past experience concerning the job you are offering him or her.

CVs or resumes used to be the requirement for a job some time ago but now that's changing, employer are starting to realise that they need skills not tales on paper.

This will obviously depends on the type of business that I am doing that will determine the skills that will be needed when I am getting an employee, just a basic understanding of what To do, that's all.
Well this is what I actually do to as the type of business actually depends on the kind of skill that I will look out for before I employ any staff so it's very important that we consider the business that we want to start up so that we will know the kind of skill that it requires before we can employ a staff to work for us.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back