What's new

What are the challenges facing e-commerce?

There are many different challenges involves in e commerce but the most rampart among them is doing transactions with a criminal and you might not know until the worse happened.

That is another method but people prefer seeing their goods before they pay from e commerce websites, I know I do that's why I prefer Konga over jumia these days since jumia reduced pay on delivery.
If the seller can be able to offer pay on delivery they will be able to have a lot of customers because most people always choose to see the type of products they are buying first before making payment.

If the seller can be able to offer pay on delivery they will be able to have a lot of customers because most people always choose to see the type of products they are buying first before making payment.
That's customer behavior, they prefer to pay for what they can see physically not through a medium like a website but who can blame them some ridiculous e commerce site do not deliver what they show online.

That's customer behavior, they prefer to pay for what they can see physically not through a medium like a website but who can blame them some ridiculous e commerce site do not deliver what they show online.
I think the challenges most people have when they offer pay on delivery is that most people are likely to change their mind after seeing the product they have ordered , and some might purposely refuse to buy it.

To me the biggest challenges to which e commerce face is that a lot of customers do not trust stores maybe due to the fear of receiving a defective product , being scammed and I have seen a lot of people complain lot about fees being attached to delivery.
What's of the challenges facing e-commerce is that lot of customers do not trust the store and maybe due to the fear of receiving a fake products

There are many challenges that e-commence may face during buying and selling through the internet but few are listed below:
Dependence of google traffic
Absence of online verification of customers customers services may also sometimes delay due to network problem

I think the challenges most people have when they offer pay on delivery is that most people are likely to change their mind after seeing the product they have ordered , and some might purposely refuse to buy it.
That has been the issue with pay on delivery though I think that is why jumia stopped pay on delivery when there were a lot of delivery with poor response.

That has been the issue with pay on delivery though I think that is why jumia stopped pay on delivery when there were a lot of delivery with poor response.
Yes and some customers sometimes behave so foolishly that after going to the location they ask you to drop the product, they can start giving you one excuse or the other that doesn't even make sense.

The shipping method is one of the things that the e-commerce is facing as a problem. Shipping goods from a country to another is always hard and in most cases customers lose interest

Online fraud and other sort of scam activities.lack of adequate facilities to carry out operations anytime needed
That is right. There is a recent news in our country where the delivery man is asking for the payment of items from a prank call of online buying.

To me the biggest challenges to which e commerce face is that a lot of customers do not trust stores maybe due to the fear of receiving a defective product , being scammed and I have seen a lot of people complain lot about fees being attached to delivery.
There are a lot of challenges facing e-commerce one of the basic telling is expecting a commerce is lack of high patronage by people because they don't really trust it.

Yes and some customers sometimes behave so foolishly that after going to the location they ask you to drop the product, they can start giving you one excuse or the other that doesn't even make sense.
Lol, were you a delivery agent before, you sound like you have a lot of experience in the matter, I guess something like that was always bound to happen in pay on delivery

There are a lot of challenges facing e-commerce one of the basic telling is expecting a commerce is lack of high patronage by people because they don't really trust it.
Well ,companies that are into e-commerce always work towards getting good reputation . This is important because people do not invest in what they do not trust.

Lol, were you a delivery agent before, you sound like you have a lot of experience in the matter, I guess something like that was always bound to happen in pay on delivery
Well I wasn't a delivery agent before but I've researched on that and I've understand all the challenges a lot of people who are doing pay on delivery are facing, it is just a normal challenges most of them face

Most of the challenges facing e-commerce is acceptance and fear that it is a scam with this many people do not invest in it or patronizing.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the challenges facing e-commerce in this present world is the lack of belief that e-commerce is actually legit many people think it is a scam

Last edited:
Well I wasn't a delivery agent before but I've researched on that and I've understand all the challenges a lot of people who are doing pay on delivery are facing, it is just a normal challenges most of them face
You will agree with me that every business has its own challenges and probable solutions, what do you think can be done to this delivery challenge.

Apart from a lack of awareness, I believe that one of the big challenges facing is commerce is the payment issue. Paypal does not support many countries and this is why many people living in countries with no Paypal are not able to pay clients where it is supported. We need to make payment systems more flexible.

You will agree with me that every business has its own challenges and probable solutions, what do you think can be done to this delivery challenge.
Well it is the best option for delivery company to accept pay before delivery because this will make some customers to be serious when they order for product, that is just the only way.

Well it is the best option for delivery company to accept pay before delivery because this will make some customers to be serious when they order for product, that is just the only way.
I agree for anyone commerce websites pay on delivery is what would give you customers but to reduce fake deliveries it would be good to call order on the customers

I agree for anyone commerce websites pay on delivery is what would give you customers but to reduce fake deliveries it would be good to call order on the customers
There are a lot of challenges in the e commerce platform, most of them are always due to customers bad behaviour of ordering for product and rejecting it after accessing it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back