What's new

What are the challenges facing e-commerce?

In the online world three things I encounter daily,lack of trust, people always finding ways to exploit others and lots of fakers. They are more to this and the truth is it cannot be totally eradicated,we just have to be cautious in our dealings.

The greatest challenge for e-commerce at the moment is the risks of cyber attacks and cybersecurity. But this is being addressed by installing sophisticated firewalls.

Well, I have to say that concerning your question on the downside or limitations to using e commerce, I am of the opinion that one limitation to e commerce is the delay in delivery of some products, this could be a very serious problem

One of the biggest challenges faced by E-commerce is a lack of awareness. Most of the people living in many countries are still not aware of e-commerce. They do not know how e-commerce works. I live in a tier 3 country and most of the population of my country consists of folk who have not received education and they are quite unable to realize how e-commerce actually works.

The challenges facing e-commerce differs from countries to countries. The major challenge facing e-commerce in my country is government policies. The charges that the government charge for overseas online business transactions is much. Another thing is scamming, people use the platform to carryouts many dubious activities.

There are a lot of challenges facing the e commence because a lot of customers don't trust online business to buy product online, and a lot of people complain about delivery.

There are a lot of challenges facing the e commence because a lot of customers don't trust online business to buy product online, and a lot of people complain about delivery.

Yes, I can understand that. There are a lot of scams out there and if you tend to start an online store, then people might not trust you. This is why people mostly purchase items from reputable online websites like Ebay. Secondly, people also receive substandard items when ordering online, so e-commerce is suffering.

E commerce is good but still has a long way to go before it becomes the first choice. I would point the biggest challenges as mostly the challenge of delivery.

There are a lot of challanges like in other busineses.The issue of authenticity is one and this has to do with with a seller giving out what was completely different from what was online.And then the issue of delivery to the clients.

Like any new technology, electronic commerce faces some challenges that impede its development and limit its spread
What do you think of this issues ??
What I think of or about challenges any e-commerce could be facing for now,is the habit of pay before your goods got delivered to your doorstep, of which so many customers don't like same as me as well.

Ecommerce is really faced with certain challenges. One of the greatest of all is the increase in online frauds. This comes in form of people scamming you online or hacking your account and stealing from you.

I accept that probably the best test or restrictions that electronic business faces in certain nations is the flimsiness or nonattendance of the web, it is a solid explanation that restricts its dispersion and in this way its turn of events. It is the justification business misfortunes at specific occasions, which forestall a more noteworthy benefit.

There are two challenges that I think are quite difficult to overcome sometimes, especially if you're a relatively small e-commerce business. The first one is competition. There are so many sites out there now that it really takes a lot of hard work to compete with other businesses. The other challenge is scams. When you're a smaller business, people that scam you can end up being extremely expensive because it can take time, effort, and money to deal with them

Here are the top 10 most common challenges faced by eCommerce businesses of all sizes.

1. Finding the right products to sell
2. Attracting the perfect customer
3. Generating targeted traffic
4. Capturing quality leads
5. Nurturing the ideal prospects
6. Converting shoppers into paying customers
7. Retaining customers
8. Achieving profitable long-term growth
9. Choosing the right technology & partners
10. Attracting and hiring the right people to make it all happen

I would point out right now that the biggest challenge facing e commerce Is that a lot of customers do not trust because they are scared of being scammed. As lo the issue of deliveries.

The most challenges e-commerce is having especially in Africa is the ability to deliver goods and services to a long distance,in Africa where there is no good road and transportation network delivery of goods is not likely to be an easy task.

One of the biggest challenge is the competition. Ecommerce business is very popular these days and there is a lot of competition. You need ro survive the competition.

In my country, the challenges facing e-commerce are quite disturbing, among them are lack of infrastructures, cost of shipping goods, taxation, government policies and so on. Security issues are also threats to e-commerce

Anything that has merits always have demerits too. Not everyone is familiarize with buying things online. Some feel nerve to other things online, cos of what they heard that online is full of scammers.

One of the problem i know about that have been an issue with ecommerce stores is the ability to get customers and most times the ecommerce stores could face problem of hackers and others

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back