What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Hubpages is basically article writing site, you have to write at leats 500 words. They pay you automatically when you reach $50 threshold. They pay via paypal

Is this hubpages a sort of revenue sharing website, am I right? I have intended to earn there but I stopped registering there when I saw that I need an adsense account to earn with them. So they pay via paypal and adsense?

I think they have changed their rules, I believe they no longer require you to have adsense. They pay via paypal. You need a lot of traffic, especially search traffic to earn

500 words is much though, but how much do they pay for an article that is up to 500 words, I do not think it is going to be easy trying to write 500 worded article.
Hubpages is basically article writing site, you have to write at leats 500 words. They pay you automatically when you reach $50 threshold. They pay via paypal

There are some platforms that has really stood the test of time. Any website that is up to 5 years and still paying deserves some accolades.

I have been hearing about forum coin as being the oldest. I haven't checked the website out to be candid. There is something about bizdustry that makes me glue here. Maybe the style of the administrators.
It was born in 2012 or 2013, the grandfather of paid to post forums and paying today as in the past. Out of paid to post forums, there is an old survey panel I joined in January 2019 (it was existing before) still legit and working: Earnably panel.

Forum coin and beermoneyforum are two of the oldest paying forums i know, although I have never had experience with the beermoneyforum but at least I have an account with the forums coin and have widrawn from them before , their payments rate is low.

I think they have changed their rules, I believe they no longer require you to have adsense. They pay via paypal. You need a lot of traffic, especially search traffic to earn
I am glad to know that hubpages does not require you to have adsense anymore. That is really great. I just wish they had another payment method apart from PayPal. I would have given it a try with my articles.

I cannot use Paypal, so I cannot earn there. Unfortunately, even the smallest earning opportunities on the internet only use paypal to pay users. I really do not know why people do not pay their members through cryptocurrencies? We live in an age where cryptocurrencies are considered the future!

Forum coin and beermoneyforum are two of the oldest paying forums i know, although I have never had experience with the beermoneyforum but at least I have an account with the forums coin and have widrawn from them before , their payments rate is low.
Beermoneyforum is also good as I know someone who has been with them since 2018 and is earninng very fine. Though they do not tolerate new members for some reasons best known to the admin.

I joined mylot after reading about them here, I hope to start being active there though I'm still taking time to really understand how the site works so as to explore it better.
I was also with myLot a long time ago that I quit when my 3 cents balance was not moving due to lack of members. Last year I activated my account ad had been earning for some months (maybe a year, not sure). But I quit again due to the overload of the notifications. I felt suffocated.

Beermoneyforum is also good as I know someone who has been with them since 2018 and is earninng very fine. Though they do not tolerate new members for some reasons best known to the admin.
That means they're one of the oldest paying sites also, I understand that there is high rate of banning on the site, does it mean that they are banning new people from registering with them or they are banning the people that have disobey the rules ?

That means they're one of the oldest paying sites also, I understand that there is high rate of banning on the site, does it mean that they are banning new people from registering with them or they are banning the people that have disobey the rules ?
They would ban you with a reason that is not usually clear. You can see something like you have been banned for spamming the forum and this is usually not true .

They would ban you with a reason that is not usually clear. You can see something like you have been banned for spamming the forum and this is usually not true .
a lot of people have been complaining about them that the rate of banning is too much and that's has been discouraging a lot of people, some people even said that you could be banned even you place for withdrawal. This is really sad.

Very soon bizdustry will be tagged among the oldest websites that is paying up to date. Its been close to one year since Bizdustry enters into the frame of earning site.

I never knew this forum coin platform was even launched as far back as this 2013 you just wrote here. I have been hearing about their legitimacy as true.
I have also been hearing about forumcoin for a long time too. They have been there and have been paying their platform contributors for their contributions for a long time

There is a website called "ExpertsColumn" that used to pay people for writing articles for them. However, I am not sure if it still pays or not. In the past, people did get paid by them. They have no option other than Paypal to pay members, so I never joined it. But it seems that the site is still active.

Very soon bizdustry will be tagged among the oldest websites that is paying up to date. Its been close to one year since Bizdustry enters into the frame of earning site.
At the beginning so many people doubted the site, but I am proud of the admin for proving them wrong always and keeping things real.

Never heard of forum coin. Adsense is fairly old but I have heard of a survey site to make money called Inbox Dollars. I believe them to be quite old. You can't make much though. A friend I know uses it. Maybe $5-10 here and there.

At the beginning so many people doubted the site, but I am proud of the admin for proving them wrong always and keeping things real.
Yes, Admin have proven himself that he's here to stay and silence those doubters that will never rest. Ever since I've been here I've always admired the work rate of Admin.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
Well I'm a newbie when it comes to website that pays people .....due to the fact that I did one a certain time ago "giftalworld" and I was scammed so I don't really believe in it anymore ...but a good friend of mine recommended bizindustry to me so judging by the few days have been here I can proudly say I'm happy to be hear ...and I hope we can help each other grow financially

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back