What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Even though i have never work on forumcoin before I have heard very good testimonies about them paying for many years. The thing i observe about the site is their consistency in paying people even though those who benefited from them complain that their pay is very low.

There are several platforms that has been paying for a very long time now. Forumcoin is one of such website because I've been hearing about it for long.
Bizdustry is also a very trustworthy forum. Though the forum is still new, and recently migrated from GPTForum, but Admin is managing the site very well. And I hope the forum will grow more in future.

Okay am going to give it a try, would just try creating extra time for it. As for the payment option, i think its great. Tho i cant access paypal here in my country but i have no issue with BCH
That is the option that I use too, and I am very comfortable using it. I am active there always and would be getting to a year there by August this year.

Thank you for this. It sounds really fun, but i still haven't been able to find my way around the site.
I dropped a screenshot of the site, i dont even know where to go from here or how to check my earnings and the rest. Or am i in a wrong site?

You need to register on the forum. Have you registered an account with them? Please register first and start posting on the forum. Please make sure you follow all the rules of the site. You may apply as an article writer when you become an old member of the forum and if you have good writing skills.

You need to register on the forum. Have you registered an account with them? Please register first and start posting on the forum. Please make sure you follow all the rules of the site. You may apply as an article writer when you become an old member of the forum and if you have good writing skills.
Yes i have registered, or i think i have, but i didnt apply as an article writer.

Yes i have registered, or i think i have, but i didnt apply as an article writer.

You can apply as a writer when you spend a lot of time on the forum and when you become an old member. I think I applied as a writer after one month and now I am one of the regular writers who publish articles there regularly and consistently. You must also have some good writing skills. i wish you all the best.

You don't need to be an articles writer here. You can simply post here to earn some bizcoins, and later can convert the bizcoins to real money and withdraw to your wallet.

You don't need to be an articles writer here. You can simply post here to earn some bizcoins, and later can convert the bizcoins to real money and withdraw to your wallet.

One do not need to be an article writer there. However, if you are accepted as an article writer on their forum, then you can earn more money. Right now I am a writer on Forumcoin and I do earn some money there.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
I wish I could dedicate my time to all these paying sites but my observation is that as time passes by, they end up not paying as good as they used to and this is a very big demotivation, to be honest.

I joined mylot after reading about them here, I hope to start being active there though I'm still taking time to really understand how the site works so as to explore it better.

I've not long on the web, so I wouldn't determine the most seasoned webpage that actually remain genuine settling up right up 'til today. I knew online in 2016 got misled in those days. Left online for a very long time on the grounds that the tricks I experienced. Returned 2020, to join Bizdustry. Bizdustry is the just effective internet acquiring webpage I've wind up in.

I am no using mylot but I think mylot is the oldest earning site that hs been existed since 2006 or possibly 2007. Hubpages a writing site is also one of the oldest and still paying site.

I am no using mylot but I think mylot is the oldest earning site that hs been existed since 2006 or possibly 2007. Hubpages a writing site is also one of the oldest and still paying site.
Whta kind of tasks do members carryout on hubpages and do you know if it is open to all countries. How about the payment methods. I have not heard about them.

The oldest website i know of is forum coin , i have earned and withdraw fron the platform and i can say that the platform is very legit ,a lot of people have earned more money from the forum since.
I was not there when they started newly,from information I have been getting they said that it is one of the oldest and that still paying, that is really nice and I appreciate them for their honesty because it is not easy.

I was not there when they started newly,from information I have been getting they said that it is one of the oldest and that still paying, that is really nice and I appreciate them for their honesty because it is not easy.
The admin was wise enough to make the earninngs small so as to be able to sustain the forum for this number of years it has been operating.

The admin was wise enough to make the earninngs small so as to be able to sustain the forum for this number of years it has been operating.
Why do they really have to make their earning rates small, trendri it's not doing that and also bizdustry is not doing that,why can't they just partner with Google and generate money through advertisement from Google adsense and so many other advertising company ?

There are times when we can't get enough advertisers for our website. But the main thing is that even in such ups and downs admin is still paying, it creates the trust for this forum.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
In all my time dealing with website that pays forum coin happens to be the only website that is actually very old and it is to pay it's members to this very day but my issue with that website is that it's earning is too low for my liking.

Whta kind of tasks do members carryout on hubpages and do you know if it is open to all countries. How about the payment methods. I have not heard about them.
Hubpages is basically article writing site, you have to write at leats 500 words. They pay you automatically when you reach $50 threshold. They pay via paypal

To me the oldest and most reliable website that is still paying should be Forumcoin. Although the pay is very little compared to other sites but they have a system that's sustainable.
One of the oldest website on internet that still play these Days is forum coin this site has been in existence for a decade and I still presently in existence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back