What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Majority of those old site are simply dying, paying almost zero reward. You'll work out your ass in order to earn their little peanuts.

I only know about all this online sites during the pandemic period, I don't really know much about some sites but I think forumcoin.com and bizdustry.com are old and legit up to now, the all pay well.

I have actually been paid by some earning platforms in the past, but it is unfortunate that I just can't recall them now and can't mention the launch year. But bizdustry and cashtimeforum are the ones I have worked last with and being paid and still working with them.
I am beginning to consider working on cashtimeforum as a lot of you guys are already getting paid and I don't want to be left out.

True true true
You should even be happy with bizdustry as some other websites are very strict and won't only take away your earninngs, but would also ban you for life.

Actually I started working on various online forums recently and I think have only worked on bizdustry,noise cash and Toloka and they all seems to be active at the moment .

For oldest paying sites, I have heard of the word trendri that it's been existing over ten years which is actually cool most business do not even live up to half.

For oldest paying sites, I have heard of the word trendri that it's been existing over ten years which is actually cool most business do not even live up to half.
Never knew that trendri has been active for more than ten years. Though I read that it only became an earninng website last year.

Never knew that trendri has been active for more than ten years. Though I read that it only became an earninng website last year.
I don't think so, according to what I have heard trendri has always been a paid to post platform where users earn but I think it stopped operations for a while.

As far as I know, Treasure Trooper is also one of the oldest paying site. It was launched in the year 2005 and it is still in existence right now. I do not know how much they pay, but I think they only welcome people living in Tier 1 country only. has anyone tried it before?

That's nice that such site have lasted over 15 years in the payment industry, rewarding its loyal members. What matters most in an income site is the longevity, and how well its been paying members.

I am grateful of the fact that you mentioned the word oldest. At some points those websites must have been forgotten and it takes Grace for it to have the previous kind of patronage. So people like me must have forgotten those websites

That's nice that such site have lasted over 15 years in the payment industry, rewarding its loyal members. What matters most in an income site is the longevity, and how well its been paying members.
Despite the ever increasing numbers if scam sites we still see sites that gave been existing for years, which is to be applauded because it is not easy.

There are survey websites that has been begging for a very long time even though they are not supported in some countries but I think I that deserves some accolades. One of them is prolific academic.

I saw a lot of people writing bizdustry does it mean Bizdustry has been in existence for years and I'm just finding out about it just some months ago.

I am grateful of the fact that you mentioned the word oldest. At some points those websites must have been forgotten and it takes Grace for it to have the previous kind of patronage. So people like me must have forgotten those websites

Many people have forgotten those websites and many people even do not know about those websites because we have seen a massive influx of young folks who have been earning money using the internet and they do not know about old websites like MyLot, Neobux, Treasure troopers, etc.

Despite the ever increasing numbers if scam sites we still see sites that gave been existing for years, which is to be applauded because it is not easy.
Its never easy at all seeing legit sites running for long time. We need to applaud them, its never easy at all, even when the internet is full of scam.

Its never easy at all seeing legit sites running for long time. We need to applaud them, its never easy at all, even when the internet is full of scam.

Many websites open for some time and close. This look like a cycle to me. There was a time when websites like Bubblews and Writedge became famous. However, they also closed. There are only a handful of websites that still remain since the mid 2000s era. Most of them have closed.

Many people have forgotten those websites and many people even do not know about those websites because we have seen a massive influx of young folks who have been earning money using the internet and they do not know about old websites like MyLot, Neobux, Treasure troopers, etc.
I still remember the old sites like Bubblews and Elite Writers that did not pay me. ChatAbout is the first forum that made me earn my first $5 which made me feel good. It also bolstered my belief that I can earn real money from working online. And that is true.

Many websites open for some time and close. This look like a cycle to me. There was a time when websites like Bubblews and Writedge became famous. However, they also closed. There are only a handful of websites that still remain since the mid 2000s era. Most of them have closed.
Many of them have closed down no doubt. Its hard to find sites that have lasted 20+ years on the internet scene. They close with in trickle of an eye. The best for the earners is to learn skill that will enable us adjust to demand of internet, and earn forever.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back