What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

I can’t really boost of any website or site except maybe if you can become a freelancer on website like fiver, they’ve been there for long time but the only site i can talk good of apart from been here on bizdustry is sidegig

Bizdustry is also a very trustworthy forum. Though the forum is still new, and recently migrated from GPTForum, but Admin is managing the site very well. And I hope the forum will grow more in future.
I want to believe bizdustry is more than two years old now or am I mistaken. If it is true, then I don't think bizdustry can still be said to be new

Yes, Admin have proven himself that he's here to stay and silence those doubters that will never rest. Ever since I've been here I've always admired the work rate of Admin.
I also love it too and this make me to feel confident whenever I am referring friends to register and make money as I know it's hundred percent legit.
Post automatically merged:

Never heard of forum coin. Adsense is fairly old but I have heard of a survey site to make money called Inbox Dollars. I believe them to be quite old. You can't make much though. A friend I know uses it. Maybe $5-10 here and there.
Forumcoin is the best place to get information about any website that pays at all and they make it easy for you to identify those sites that have been marked scams too.

Last edited:
I can’t really boost of any website or site except maybe if you can become a freelancer on website like fiver, they’ve been there for long time but the only site i can talk good of apart from been here on bizdustry is sidegig

I think freelancer is one of the oldest website but it is not the oldest one as far as I know. One other website is SEOClerks and it has been around for a while. I am not aware of some other freelancing sites that are old.

I also love it too and this make me to feel confident whenever I am referring friends to register and make money as I know it's hundred percent legit.
Post automatically merged:

Forumcoin is the best place to get information about any website that pays at all and they make it easy for you to identify those sites that have been marked scams too.
Its good you're sharing this information to me at the moment, its an eye opener. I've learned that forumcoin is unique on their own way. If I'm chanced enough I'll give it my time.

Its good you're sharing this information to me at the moment, its an eye opener. I've learned that forumcoin is unique on their own way. If I'm chanced enough I'll give it my time.
And I assure you that you won't regret it as I am getting a lot of beneficial information there that are helping me to explore so many opportunities.

And I assure you that you won't regret it as I am getting a lot of beneficial information there that are helping me to explore so many opportunities.
Fantastic that I'm gearing this from you, you're a trusted member. When I'm free from offline business activities I'll simply go sign up at the forum.

I just saw a thread about forumcoin here today and it is going to be nice to see another one about mylot as it is also being promoted as a legit website.

Forums coin is the oldest paying site I know,from the research I've carried on here in this Forums i understand that their earning rate is low and they have been in existence for years and still paying people, I'll check them out.

me in this aspect i don't know oh because people say forum coin while some say cointiply but me i only know of bizindustry even though it has not paid me yet I still see enough testimonies from a lot of people that its pays well

Micro workers started in 2009 and paid like clockwork until recently. The site used to have so many excellent reviews online in the past.

me in this aspect i don't know oh because people say forum coin while some say cointiply but me i only know of bizindustry even though it has not paid me yet I still see enough testimonies from a lot of people that its pays well
There is nothing to make you doubt this site as it has proven beyond so many doubt and I am happy that it's getting to a year already.

There is nothing to make you doubt this site as it has proven beyond so many doubt and I am happy that it's getting to a year already.
A year and they still pay, that's nice i hope i smile at the end of this tunnel especially now that i was fined sometime ago and it made me change for a new-leaf

A year and they still pay, that's nice i hope i smile at the end of this tunnel especially now that i was fined sometime ago and it made me change for a new-leaf
Things like that happen once in a while when we to against the rules. If you don't do anything wrong, no one would fine you for it .

I have no idea about all this old websites that pay because it's been long I really patronize them and for that reason I have forgotten their names or stuff like that

I have no idea about all this old websites that pay because it's been long I really patronize them and for that reason I have forgotten their names or stuff like that
This shows that it has been really long that you were active for you to have forgotten the names of some websites already.

Micro workers started in 2009 and paid like clockwork until recently. The site used to have so many excellent reviews online in the past.

As far as I know, micro worker was not a bidding website when it started in the past; however, now it has changed completely and now they follow a bidding model where you are required to bid on projects. Please correct me if I am wrong. If this is true, then making money using MicroWorkers would be even more difficult.

I have actually been paid by some earning platforms in the past, but it is unfortunate that I just can't recall them now and can't mention the launch year. But bizdustry and cashtimeforum are the ones I have worked last with and being paid and still working with them.

The one site that is pretty old to me started using it 6 years ago still working is called 2captcha what you need to do in this site to earn you need to complete captchers and you will get payed but the reason i stopped because takes alot of time and you dont earn much

Any paying platform that stays up to three years is very laudable and there are so many of them, but the problem with some of them is their payment is very low especially in tasks platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back