What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Once there was a time that Forum Wheel and Postloop are PTP forum providers (they provide posters to forum in need). The pay is good depending on the rating that you get from the forums that you joined in their list. Unfortunately Postloop was sold to a new owner that operated it for a while and then sold again.Now the 3rd owner is not minding the site that it is out of commission.

Postloop was a great online earning opportunity. I am really not sure what happened to it. Can you please tell me what is the name of the third website? I really do not know about it. However, what I do know is that Postloop used to pay via Paypal. Since Paypal is not available in my country, I would not be able to earn money using Postloop.

I know of one paid to post forum that has been legit for so long. The name is Forum Coin and it was launched in the year 2013. It is one of the best forums to participate in right now. The pay for posting in the forum section is not that much but if you are an article writer, you can earn well from it.
I can't believe it when someone told me that is almost 8years old, i never believe until i saw your post confirming what i heared, forum coin has been existing for long and they are still paying.

I can't believe it when someone told me that is almost 8years old, i never believe until i saw your post confirming what i heared, forum coin has been existing for long and they are still paying.

I joined Forumcoin in the year 2019. I am an article writer at their website and they pay a few dollars per month to their writers. Even though Forum Coin is an old website, it is not as old as Neo Bux or My Lot forum. I think there are rarely any such websites in existence that still pay since getting launched in the mid 2000s.

Bizdustry and forumcoin are the oldest paying sites that I have worked with and I am still receiving my payments from. They have been consistent all this while.

Bizdustry and forumcoin are the oldest paying sites that I have worked with and I am still receiving my payments from. They have been consistent all this while.

Another old paying website is Clixsense. It has been online since 2006 and it is definitely one of the oldest paying websites out there. However, the amount one can earn there is quite low, so I do not believe that it is worth my time.

When it comes to this kind of sites, I think forum coin and beer money forum are the longest in the market. But bmf has grown so much that the admin does not control the site well and bans people unnecessary.

I have once worked with a transcription website called gotranscript that has been around now for more than twelve years and counting. They are still paying and I consider them as legit too. Though I've left working on the platform a long time ago

I have once worked with a transcription website called gotranscript that has been around now for more than twelve years and counting. They are still paying and I consider them as legit too. Though I've left working on the platform a long time ago

I have never heard about such kind of website. It sounds really interesting to me. Unfortunately, I am not that much skilled so it might be of no benefit to me. There is a website called "Freelancer" and it is also quite old. It also provides such kind of transcription services, as far as I know.

Adfly is one of the oldest paying websites and today, there are still very legit. Even though there are a lot of competitors that pay higher amount of money but a lot of people still prefer them.

There are many websites that are old and still paying. Like some people have said, forum coin is one of the oldest and still paying. Some sites like clickxense, inbox dollar and more, are still paying. They only added some more ways to make money with them, like completing offers and surveys. Bizdustry is also doing well, it is also old but not too old.

There are many websites that are old and still paying. Like some people have said, forum coin is one of the oldest and still paying. Some sites like clickxense, inbox dollar and more, are still paying. They only added some more ways to make money with them, like completing offers and surveys. Bizdustry is also doing well, it is also old but not too old.

I do remember inbox dollars but it is a site that only offers more earning opportunities for folks residing in western countries. In the kmid 2000s there were some sites but most of them only paid people living in Tier 1 countries. It was much harder for people to earn money during those times.

Am not aware of any site that pays apart from bizdustry. A lot of the other sites, the moment you register, after some time the stop working. Bizdustry has been the consistent one.

I think forums coin is one of the oldest paying sites you can try out because according to a lot of information have been hearing about it they said it is one of the oldest and even with that they're still paying although their payment rate is low.

Is not too long I started working online I have been hearing of some website that can start and disappear, but there are some who are legit too to work with.

Freebitco is the bitcoin faucet paying from 2013 , forumcoin is a paid to post forum paying from 2013 , these 2 are the oldest earning sites. But you can trust cointiply to earn bitcoins through they are kinda new site.

Freebitco is the bitcoin faucet paying from 2013 , forumcoin is a paid to post forum paying from 2013 , these 2 are the oldest earning sites. But you can trust cointiply to earn bitcoins through they are kinda new site.
yes I agree with you freebitco is one of the oldest website that has been paying since 2013 but however ever since the site was introduce I have never been subscribed into the sides or make use of it because I do not have how much trust for it

There is no way I would think of old paying platforms I wouldn't think of crypto currency, because I know bitcoin has paid a lot of people for over ten years and still counting.

Swagbucks is am online website that I have known for many years and the testimony us that they are very legit and are still paying till this moment

To me the oldest and most reliable website that is still paying should be Forumcoin. Although the pay is very little compared to other sites but they have a system that's sustainable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back