What's new

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?

I know of one paid to post forum that has been legit for so long. The name is Forum Coin and it was launched in the year 2013. It is one of the best forums to participate in right now. The pay for posting in the forum section is not that much but if you are an article writer, you can earn well from it.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
For now the oldest paying site that still remain paying because so many sites comes and go like that,so number one on my list is forumcoin and the other that am commenting in there is bizdustry as well.

I started working on the Internet maybe 1 year ago, since the pandemic started, and since then I have seen several sites disappear. But since I started on Bizdustry , November 2020 it has been the site I have come to rely on to this day.

I have been hearing about forum coin as being the oldest. I haven't checked the website out to be candid. There is something about bizdustry that makes me glue here. Maybe the style of the administrators.

I do not really know of many old websites that pay. Just kike you mentioned the usually get phased out. But I know of QA world. It's a transforming website that pays.

One of the oldest website on the internet that still pay that I know of is bizdustry and it is one of the first site I started operating that pays for your comment.

One of the oldest website on the internet that still pay that I know of is bizdustry and it is one of the first site I started operating that pays for your comment.

Well, actually I was talking about websites that are 14 or 15 years old and still paying. I am quite sure that there still exist any such kind of websites that are so reliable and still have been paying for that long. Usually, in the online world, many websites cease to exist but I am pretty sure that great websites like Bizdustry will remain forever.

I've not long online, so i wouldn't ascertain the oldest site that still remain legit paying up to this day. I knew online in 2016 got scammed back then. Left online for three years because the scams i encountered. Came back 2020, to join Bizdustry. Bizdustry is the only successful online earning site I've find myself in.

I've not long online, so i wouldn't ascertain the oldest site that still remain legit paying up to this day. I knew online in 2016 got scammed back then. Left online for three years because the scams i encountered. Came back 2020, to join Bizdustry. Bizdustry is the only successful online earning site I've find myself in.

Oh! I am really sorry to hear that you got scammed. Of course Bizdustry is the greatest forum right now on the internet. It has provided me with a lots of earning opportunities and it is the best forum right now. No other forum comes near Bizdustry in terms of greatness. However, Bizdustry is a pretty new forum. I am talking about websites that have been in operation since mid 2000s.

Oh! I am really sorry to hear that you got scammed. Of course Bizdustry is the greatest forum right now on the internet. It has provided me with a lots of earning opportunities and it is the best forum right now. No other forum comes near Bizdustry in terms of greatness. However, Bizdustry is a pretty new forum. I am talking about websites that have been in operation since mid 2000s.
Your admiration around Bizdustry is simply the best. Bizdustry have been legit since day one and I'm happy it continues that way. Because it has become source of earnings to many people around the world.

The oldest website i know of is forum coin , i have earned and withdraw fron the platform and i can say that the platform is very legit ,a lot of people have earned more money from the forum since.

There are many paying old sites till today. Forum coin is one of the oldest ptp sites that is still paying up to this day. There are also other several survey sites that are still paying but the issue is that their pay is little especially for some of us in this part of the world.

MyLot is probably the oldest paying site which is still going today. I think the oldest post I can find is from 2006 and I don't know of any paying site that has been around for this long. It did stop paying for a while (from 2013 -2015) but has paid consistently since then.

MyLot is probably the oldest paying site which is still going today. I think the oldest post I can find is from 2006 and I don't know of any paying site that has been around for this long. It did stop paying for a while (from 2013 -2015) but has paid consistently since then.

Woah! I never knew that Mylot was so old. The other old website also includes Cash crate; however, it is now closed. The only other old website I can think of is Neobux and it has been online sicne 2008 and still paying. There is hardly any website paying since 2006.

Once there was a time that Forum Wheel and Postloop are PTP forum providers (they provide posters to forum in need). The pay is good depending on the rating that you get from the forums that you joined in their list. Unfortunately Postloop was sold to a new owner that operated it for a while and then sold again.Now the 3rd owner is not minding the site that it is out of commission.

Concerning your question on the sites that are old and legit and still pay up till now, well I would say that I don't really know a lot of legit or reliable paid to post websites but i don know of bizdustry and they have been very efficient

The oldest website on the internet that still pays that I am very aware of is Forumcoin. Although this website payment is so small but alot of people are still working and getting paid there.

The oldest website on the internet that still pays that I am very aware of is Forumcoin. Although this website payment is so small but alot of people are still working and getting paid there.

I think forumcoin did not start during the mid 2000s. I was actually talking about websites that started in the mid 2000s and are still paying till this day. I think there are only a handful of such kind of websites as most of them have closed. One of the oldest online writing website is Text Broker. I think it started in 2007 and it is still paying.

Forum coin and cointiply are one of the popular sites I can attest for,other sites that have proven to be long lasting are faucet crypto sites, freelancing is still paying.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back