What's new

Twitter for online marketing

Facebook does not provide a wide audience coverage for those who are not willing to use the paid advertising system that is provided.
Exactly. This is part of the disadvantage I see with Facebook promotion. You can only get your business to large audience by paying. With Twitter , all you need is to use hastags

90% of business organisation use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for their marketing because they consider it as the best social media, Twitter is not bad because you will have an opportunity to have thousands of followers.

It is very much easier getting audience for something you are advertising on Twitter than Facebook or telegram. That's why so many businesses use it.
I disagree with you that Twitter is much more effective than Facebook for online marketing simply because of the fact that Facebook has more audience and for the fact that they have what they call a targeted advert whereby one can advertise their goods and advertisement will be taken directly to people who are interested in the advertisement or product that is being advertised.

Yeah twitter is definitely a good option in online marketing advertising .It's definitely as alot of followers now than other social media platform there are alot of ways and means for dissemination of informations like things that trends.

I will.not only take on the opportunity of using Twitter for my online business, I will take on all the available social media platforms for my online business because I known their value tommy buisness

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Would you take up the opportunity of using Twitter for your online business marketing or just focus your business marketing on Facebook alone?
I would have like to take up the opportunity of using Twitter for my online business marketing,but for now there is a banned on it in my country so I will be managing Facebook tho.

Twitter is a good platform for many things but in the aspect of advert they are very good though there are some i would pick over twitter e.g. Facebook but mainly it depends on the type of business i want to go into or I am into before i will invest in terms wanting them to advertise for me

I have been using twitter since 2010 and I have over a dozen twitter accounts. I have account on my name as well as on my websites names. When I create a website, I always try to build twitter account for that website

I disagree with you that Twitter is much more effective than Facebook for online marketing simply because of the fact that Facebook has more audience and for the fact that they have what they call a targeted advert whereby one can advertise their goods and advertisement will be taken directly to people who are interested in the advertisement or product that is being advertised.
I never knew about the target advert. That is a paid one still, I was actually talking about a situation where someone wants to run a free advert.

There is no social media that is not good for business marketing provided that you have enough people on your page to view your tweets and posts concerning your products.

There is no social media that is not good for business marketing provided that you have enough people on your page to view your tweets and posts concerning your products.
There are some that are better to rely on, like most of my friends are more active on Facebook and this means I need to utilize it more than other social media.

90% of business organisation use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for their marketing because they consider it as the best social media, Twitter is not bad because you will have an opportunity to have thousands of followers.
I completely agree with the percentage of businesses that you have said that I'm making use of the Facebook social network to promote their business and I even think that it might even be higher because there is hardly no business these days that doesn't make use of Facebook to promote their business.

It's possible because lot of people is using twitter and I guess if you start your marketing there you will be rich.
Yes I believe a lot of people are using the Twitter for their businesses a great deal as it also drives a lot of traffic of users online every blessed day. It is a very good tool for business

Twitter is a good app for marketing and advertising especially when you brand is big so I strongly recommend twitter !

Twitter is now social media for advertisement and that is what a lot of people are using to advertise their products, for me I like to use Facebook for any advertisement I would like to do, I don't know if twitter is even better than Facebook.

I think that it would just be a matter of time before people start to see just how good twitter would be for online marketing as it has a good reach.

I completely agree with the percentage of businesses that you have said that I'm making use of the Facebook social network to promote their business and I even think that it might even be higher because there is hardly no business these days that doesn't make use of Facebook to promote their business.
Facebook helps them to reach a wider view of audience and they wouldn't want to miss such an opportunity at all. That is why they always use it.

Facebook helps them to reach a wider view of audience and they wouldn't want to miss such an opportunity at all. That is why they always use it.
I couldn't agree more with you on this as Facebook happens to be the biggest social network in the world that has the largest audience and does audience are very active audience that will likely patronize your products and services so this is the reason I think most businesses maintains a presence on Facebook.

Twitter is actually a good social media for advertisement and a lot of people are using it, people can also use Instagram to advertise any of their products they are interested too ,they are best social media for that.

Actually Twitter is one of the best social media platform for promotion of businesses and if not the best self fur advertisement and promotion . Alot of users are matured compare to other social media platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back