What's new

Twitter for online marketing

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Would you take up the opportunity of using Twitter for your online business marketing or just focus your business marketing on Facebook alone?
Though face book remains the best and the most populous social media platform for advertising but I think Twitter is also doing well in terms of advertising products on their sites, and you need to have a lot of followers for your products to be seen .

Using Twitter can help you reach a wide number is persons within a short period of time. Using trending hashtag makes your post to reach bigger audience

Twitter is good for advertising this is because it has a lot of users around the world, twitter is known for recent news and other information advertising on twitter will be a way of reaching out to larger audience.

Twitter is a very powerful tool to use in making your marketing campaigns for your products and services too. You must know how to take advantage of it to get the best out of it. You have to know how to properly target your audience to make it profitable

Twitter is one of the social media used in advertising. Its fan base makes it a choice if people and any thing posted on Twitter has the capacity to trend globally if one has more followers.

Twitter is just like Facebook that I find very potent for marketing activity. Although I prefer Facebook because of its functionalities for marketing activity particularly the Facebook Page, well, Twitter can also be effective in reach coverage when the account has a multitude of followers who are mostly active and reactive in the tweets.

The benefit of using any of the social media platforms we have around cannot be overemphasized. With twitter, you can really do and make a lot of reach to a lot people through the retwits button. This button is very powerful for marketing

Twitter without a shadow of doubt is the fastest growing social media platform right now. It has a mild barrier to entry and has great potential for vitality so you can use it.

Well, In reply to your question above concerning if one can use twitter for online marketing, well I would say that yes, one can definitely use Twitter for online marketing as twitter has a lot of engagements and you can benefit from this

Twitter to me is the fastest growing social network in the world right now. It has a good amount of reach and also a very powerful potential for vitality. You can utilize it to market your products.

Twitter is one of the social media used in advertising. Its fan base makes it a choice if people and any thing posted on Twitter has the capacity to trend globally if one has more followers.
I agree with you, Twitter is a very good means of advertising products online. People who has a lot of followers sometimes get paid to advertise products and services for others. Things advertise on twitter has the the probability to go viral for millions of people to see.

Recently, twitter has been banned from Nigeria because the president's speech that felt like a hate speech was deleted so it would be challenging to advertise on twitter now.

I joned Twitter in 2010, a year after joining facebook For a long time I was using facebook only for a personal communication but I started using twitter for marketing from day one.

Twitter is one online marketing platform i have made use for promoting the product i want to sell and make more money because there are so many functions available on twitter

Now that twitter is banned in my countryside. It will be a devastating one for those who run business through twitter. They'll find so hard to promote their business there.

With the dominance of websites, SEO, online ads, e-commerce, and social media, "digital marketing" and “marketing" have become one and the same. And with increasing pressure to deliver results in these areas, many digital agencies have turned to Twitter to drive success.

It depends on which one works best for you and you are most familiar with. For me, I would choose Facebook over Twitter because I am not so familiar with how Twitter works.

Twitter is very rich to advertise and sell our digital products online. Because it has millions of users accessing it. If you can gather enough follower count on twitter, it will give you an edge to market your products there and meet some potential buyers as well.
I'm guessing the marketing and business aspect of twitter would reduce a bit now due to the recent ban on twitter by the federal government but I think the ban should be lifted soon.

Every social media outlet are all very important tool for marketing campaigns and twitter is not an exception to that. I will use it as well for my campaigns

I'm guessing the marketing and business aspect of twitter would reduce a bit now due to the recent ban on twitter by the federal government but I think the ban should be lifted soon.
That's very awful by the Nigerian government to go twitter and post things unacceptable. Let's believe that twitter will come in mutual consent with the govt and solve this issue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back