What's new

Are advertisers leaving X? (Formerly Twitter)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I heard a while back that X was losing advertisers as Elon Musk allowed for adult content to be posted on it. Or maybe I heard wrong, I don't remember, but I swear I heard about some advertisers peacing out from working with X, to the point X lost a lot of money probably. With that being said, is it true that advertisers have been leaving X (Twitter)?

I heard a while back that X was losing advertisers as Elon Musk allowed for adult content to be posted on it. Or maybe I heard wrong, I don't remember, but I swear I heard about some advertisers peacing out from working with X, to the point X lost a lot of money probably. With that being said, is it true that advertisers have been leaving X (Twitter)?
I haven't heard nothing about adult advertising, rather it is about his tolerance of far-right politics.

According to media report, the value of X is less than what Musk paid for Twitter. Musk bought Twitter for $44 billion, however, the current value of X is $41 billion. Maybe the drop in the value has something to do with the loss of revenue. I hear that a lot of features are coming to X and these features will generate revenue without depending on advertisers.

I have been using X/Twitter recently and I saw plenty of advertisers and ads. Also, I haven't seen any changes about how Twitter/X moderates adult or sensitive content. They still limit it for people who do not wish to view it.

Though I have to admit that Twitter has never been very good at dealing with sexual imaging. The sex-bot accounts were bad before Elon took over, and they are still a problem now. Nothing has changed. Block and report. Block and report.

This is really happening, because I don't understand what Musk has in mind and why he bought an entire social network to make it one of the worst. It's definitely not to make money, I think he just wants to promote his thoughts, but so that no one blocks them

I'm definitely against hate speech, as Schwarzenegger notes in his speech last year, it's an excuse for people not wanting to work harder to overcome obstacles.

However, though, there is a movement to hush up free speech and so Musk is creating a platform where all sides can be heard even if those views are disturbing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back