What's new

Twitter for online marketing

Twitter is now performing poorly, suspending or banning accounts for no apparent reason. I would advise against people relying on other websites unless they have their own.
Make sure to place your eggs in other baskets as well, otherwise they may hatch at any time.

If you want my advise it is time to move on to Twitter. I'm not sure of the dynamics or if it is a better platform in terms of advertising. I know however the audience is different so the success of your campaign would depend on if your product targets this audience.
That's a good idea but I think social Media platform like Facebook will be the best because it has a good number of active users there unlike Twitter, not all people use Twitter.

Twitter is the best social media platform to advertise your products in why because Twitter is media for Rich and educated people,by posting your products there it will reach alote of serious audience

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back