Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
Do you see anything different? Do you think things are going positive, negative, in-between? Do you think the move was wise, considering what's happened so far?

Myself, I see the rebranding as a type of anti-establishment rebellion. It seems like he wants to be the Fox News of social media. What are some other reasons?

I do not care much about what the social media bosses are doing as long as the platform is beneficial for me and I can use multiple services for free. I never paid money to get verified tick mark, and I don't even run ads on Twitter. I just promote to my followers. I think Twitter is just going fine, at least for me

I lost a quite chunk of money with Twitter stock many years ago, so I stop using it at all since long time ago and I don't follow what's going on with it. I like Elon though.

It would be interesting to see people, aside from the right-wing, who approve of the name change. Anyway, it's way better than Washington Commanders.

I have over a dozen accounts on Twitter, These accounts are associated with my websites. I frequently hear that they will be screening accounts. Hopefully this does not happen to me. Some of my accounts have moderate number of followers and I get traffic from these accounts.

I'm pretty much used to Twitter as X now. I don't even think about the word X. Anyway, it's all about getting used to the new name and I suspect that's going on now. Do you all feel X is a weird or awkward name?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back