What's new

Twitter for online marketing

Twitter is one very big online platform for us to try and take advantage of when it comes to opportunities to expose our businesses to countless number of clients. I use twitter sometime too

Twitter is one of the best platforms to get a lot of traffic and probably make money online. A lot of people including influencers make money promoting products.

Twitter is banned in my country, every plans we have for it to make money is on the down too. Unless the ban is rescinded and we get underway with it again to promote our business.

There are many paid tweets, people with large number of followers earn in different websites for paid tweets, this marketing strategy is going on since Twitter come.
Unfortunately Twitter is now banned in my country because the president of my country's Ego was bruised by Twitter removing his tweet, this will definitely lead to loss of revenue to the government.

That's very awful by the Nigerian government to go twitter and post things unacceptable. Let's believe that twitter will come in mutual consent with the govt and solve this issue.
I seriously doubt that Jack would want to come to any mutual agreement with the federal government seeing that Jack has always supported Nigerians even during the end sars protest.

Twitter is good for online marketing no doubt but if i am looking for the best social media for advertisement I'll go for Instagram because that is one of my favourite and I will use a big communities of influencers to advertise my product.

You can use twitter for marketing purpose, because the short post makes marketing effective, however, you need to build a large following or promote your tweet for generating sales

I seriously doubt that Jack would want to come to any mutual agreement with the federal government seeing that Jack has always supported Nigerians even during the end sars protest.
Hmm, that's true. He supported Nigerians during the end SARS protest, he wasn't in support of the public unrest caused by then SARS. He even issued a statement that he'll send BTC payment to fund their protest if the govt banned them from accessing their bank accounts. Cos the govt feared that, those in the protest will be funded through bank accounts, buying weapons and feeding while partaking in the protest. Its just sad now, that the leader made us suffer from the ban, and made Jack to turn his back from we Nigerians.

You can use twitter for marketing purpose, because the short post makes marketing effective, however, you need to build a large following or promote your tweet for generating sales
You don't even have to build a a large following of audience on Twitter for you to be able to market your product and services but you can employ the services of Twitter influencers who has large followings enough to advertise your product and services at a very affordable price.

Twitter is arguably the best in terms of business promotion, affiliate marketing promotion. It looks more matured and organized for advertisements.

You don't even have to build a a large following of audience on Twitter for you to be able to market your product and services but you can employ the services of Twitter influencers who has large followings enough to advertise your product and services at a very affordable price.
If you want to market through influencers, you will have to spend a lot of money. Influencers charge a lot of money just for a single tweet. I prefer building my own followers.

That's very awful by the Nigerian government to go twitter and post things unacceptable. Let's believe that twitter will come in mutual consent with the govt and solve this issue.
Twitter is also important for online marketing but it is not often use as a marketing tool. However presently now it has been banned in Nigerian.

Twitter is also important for online marketing but it is not often use as a marketing tool. However presently now it has been banned in Nigerian.
Their are people that prefer using twitter as their priority choice when marketing their business online. Cos of how it is built and its enticing features.

Their are people that prefer using twitter as their priority choice when marketing their business online. Cos of how it is built and its enticing features.
It is very much easier getting audience for something you are advertising on Twitter than Facebook or telegram. That's why so many businesses use it.

It is very much easier getting audience for something you are advertising on Twitter than Facebook or telegram. That's why so many businesses use it.
I agree with you on this. Twitter is gradually displacing Facebook when it comes to getting one's marketing to large number of audience online .

Twitter has proven to be very good for online marketing and this is because a lot of people work with Twitter and most of them are well to do

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Would you take up the opportunity of using Twitter for your online business marketing or just focus your business marketing on Facebook alone?
Twitter is a nice place to market your goods it's a great platform that helps entrepreneurs to reach a larger audience but it's sad that this same twitter has been banned in my country indefinitely.

That's why people panicked when twitter was banned recently cos of the benefits that follows it up for those who promote their business through it.

Personally, I believe that all the social media sites are very effective for business products and services marketing as long as you have the knowledge of how to use them.

Personally, I believe that all the social media sites are very effective for business products and services marketing as long as you have the knowledge of how to use them.
Facebook does not provide a wide audience coverage for those who are not willing to use the paid advertising system that is provided.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back