What's new

To what level should an employee respect his owner?

Actually respect is reciprocal if you want to be respected you must respect everyone most especially your own boss. you most respect him to a greater extent because your financial life depends on him.

Actually respect is reciprocal and if you are the head of an organisation, you must be respected by all your employees to a greater extent because you deserved it and you most also respect your employees too.
As the head of the organisation ,you deserve all the respect that needed to be accorded to you and no employees whatsoever should disrespect the owners of the business for no reason.

As the head of the organisation , there is a need for the employees respect him because he is the one running the business and it deserves the respect. You don't really need to look at the age , it is the position that matters.
Yes , respect is necessary but respect is not really a point of consideration because obviously you have to respect someone you are working under. Obeying rules and regulations and keeping up to the business policy is what will determine how long you will stay.

It is true that if you are the head of a business you , deserve all the respect that is necessary. If a if an employee began to disrespect the business owner it is really a bad situation.
it does not make sense for an employee to disrespect the head of the business venture because it is at the detriment of the success of the business. The business owner should be respected.

it does not make sense for an employee to disrespect the head of the business venture because it is at the detriment of the success of the business. The business owner should be respected.
If I have to be a manager, I wouldn't tolerate employees who is not respectful. Respect is needed just to differentiate between who is the owner of a business and those who are working for the business owner.

If I have to be a manager, I wouldn't tolerate employees who is not respectful. Respect is needed just to differentiate between who is the owner of a business and those who are working for the business owner.
Respect is needed in a business venture because without that there is no way they can be able to carry out your instructions. Disrespectful employees should be fired.

Respect is needed in a business venture because without that there is no way they can be able to carry out your instructions. Disrespectful employees should be fired.
I will not fire them , I will have to tell them because some of them may not know and it is left for them to decide if they are willing to change or not. That is all I will do if I have to be in that situation.

The owner of the business should be given official respect regardless the age, because age is it applicable here. Even if your boss is way younger than you are, he deserves altimum respect.

I will not fire them , I will have to tell them because some of them may not know and it is left for them to decide if they are willing to change or not. That is all I will do if I have to be in that situation.
it is not that you will fire them immediately they disrespect you but you must have given them warning severally. After then if they refused to obey then you have no option than to fire them.

it is not that you will fire them immediately they disrespect you but you must have given them warning severally. After then if they refused to obey then you have no option than to fire them.
An incessant disrespectful attitude from an employee to the employer is uncalled for and if it persist, the option that you gave is the best. Firing such employee is the best option.

An incessant disrespectful attitude from an employee to the employer is uncalled for and if it persist, the option that you gave is the best. Firing such employee is the best option.
Definitely, if an employee begins to disrespect the business owners consistently then it means that he or she is no longer enjoying the business. So the best option is to fire such a person.

Definitely, if an employee begins to disrespect the business owners consistently then it means that he or she is no longer enjoying the business. So the best option is to fire such a person.
An employee that is tired of working in an organisation would always disrespect the owners of the business. Because he knows that the next action will cost him his job.

Well since I know that respect is reciprocal, so anyone who demand for respect he or she should give it in return too. So as a boss the highest respect one can give to him or her is by following his or her rightful and legal orders.

An employee that is tired of working in an organisation would always disrespect the owners of the business. Because he knows that the next action will cost him his job.
Probably, that is actually what so many people do. When they realise that they are no longer interested in a particular business they will be disrespecting the business owner and other authorities in the business venture.

Employees are always expected to respect their owners, it doesn't really matter how old the person is, if he or she is ahead of you make it as a duty to respect them.

The owner of the business should be given official respect regardless the age, because age is it applicable here. Even if your boss is way younger than you are, he deserves altimum respect.
I agree with you Yohanna. Respect must be given regardless of age or gender because that is what give the rules and regulations in business. But at the same time employers should also try to respect his or her employees too.

Employees need to respect the bosses which they are working with for a long time so I think that when you get employed then you need to respect your employer

Employees are always expected to respect their owners, it doesn't really matter how old the person is, if he or she is ahead of you make it as a duty to respect them.
It is an etiquette in the business and it must be followed because the owners of the business is the head and he must be respected by all the employees optimally.

It is an etiquette in the business and it must be followed because the owners of the business is the head and he must be respected by all the employees optimally.
That's true, your employers are ahead of you and you need to give them the respect they deserve, this not a question to ask, this something you will know yourself.

Respect is one of the most important things that keep every workplace to keep on going. You can have friendly conversations with anything that has to do with work should stay professional.

Well respect is reciprocal and it should be given to those who deserve it. you must have to respect others if you really want to be respected. your boss most be respected to all level of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back