What's new

To what level should an employee respect his owner?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I think an employee should respect his owner just like any human being with respect and dignity, he shouldn't hurt his feelings and he shouldn't interrupt him. he shouldn't scream at him or disrespect him in any way because regardless to him being an owner he is a human being. If the owner is not respecting the employee himself then that's a different case which is not fair for the employee, but after all some people don't care to not be respected by their owners as long as they keep the job, I don't agree with that but everyone chooses his own choices in life. But what do you think to what level should an employee respect his owner?

Last edited:
Respect his owner? Maybe I am not grasping the question here but this sounds like the employee is a slave and the boss is the owner! lol

Or do you mean the owner of the business?

Of course, respect is good and the employee should respect the owner and therefore, the owner should also respect the employee.

It is just something that is reciprocal. As a business owner you should have rules and regulations in your business and when you feel that your employee is not representing your interest then you should lay the employee off.

If an employee feels that he or she is not getting value for their work they should also leave the business and find out that ways of making money for themselves.

I believe that even in a work environment or respect should be reciprocal and everybody should be matured enough to realise that. This means that the employer is only as good as the employees.

Although everybody should be given respect in the society , but as an employee it is expected that you give the best respect to your employer. Not really for any other thing but for a smooth relationship in whereaever you are working.

A business owner deserves maximum respect from their employees. It doesn't make sense to look down on someone you are working for. This would lead to problems in work place.

Respect is reciprocal and everyone deserves to be respected and as an employee you are advisable to respect your boss at all cost when you needed him to respect you.

In this aspect everybody need respect both the owner of a business and also the employees, because respect is a reciprocal and also everyone deserves such, but employees need give respect to their master.

The Job or business owner should be given a high respect as demand only regarding the job or business to keep a smooth a good running of the business and same should be given to the employee too.

Actually respect is reciprocal and if you want to be respected, you definitely have to respect someone. As an employee you have to respect your boss to the best of your ability not because he deserves it but to also respect you.

An employee should give there owners 100 percent respect,except if the owner is intruding into the employee personal life,and also if the owner is trying forcefully make the employee do something against his will

Respect his owner? Maybe I am not grasping the question here but this sounds like the employee is a slave and the boss is the owner! lol

Or do you mean the owner of the business?
I think the topic is asking at what level should workers respect the owner of the company or organisation , and in my own understanding , I will say respects should be reciprocal . Though we should always respect our bosses at work and they also should accord their workers the respect they deserve.

I think the topic is asking at what level should workers respect the owner of the company or organisation , and in my own understanding , I will say respects should be reciprocal . Though we should always respect our bosses at work and they also should accord their workers the respect they deserve.
Definitely, the business owners should always try as much as possible to respect their employees and at the same time and their employees should also respect them. Like you have stated, respect is reciprocal and this is very much applied in this scenario.

i think, A respectful state of mind ought to be standard within the work workplace in any case of individual sentiments. In reality, both employers and representatives got to deliver regard to each other and their peers.

i think, A respectful state of mind ought to be standard within the work workplace in any case of individual sentiments. In reality, both employers and representatives got to deliver regard to each other and their peers.
You are right , respect is in the state of mind because some people are born in a respectful family and they are being taught on how to respect everybody that is ahead of them not minding the age,

An employee should give there owners 100 percent respect,except if the owner is intruding into the employee personal life,and also if the owner is trying forcefully make the employee do something against his will
I believe an employee should accord maximum respect to not just his employer, but to every other senior staff in the organization. Respect is reciprocal and they will always return back the recognition you have accorded them.

I think it is okay that everybody should just respect each other as workers and try to move the company forward but then there is limited to everything when it comes to disrespect.

Employees must always be nice and courteous to every one in the office. However, he must also be firm and uncompromising if he is ordered or tasked to do something illegal in the workplace.

There is no particular level that an employee should not respect his or her boss. A boss should be respected at all levels that is require from his employee but not value is not giving back.

There is no particular level that an employee should not respect his or her boss. A boss should be respected at all levels that is require from his employee but not value is not giving back.
Anyone who is your boss or manager in a business venture should actually be respected and at the same time your manager or your boss should also respect you. Everything must be done professionally and decorum must be maintained in the business environment. This will actually make the business to move to the next level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back