What's new

To what level should an employee respect his owner?

Anyone who is your boss or manager in a business venture should actually be respected and at the same time your manager or your boss should also respect you. Everything must be done professionally and decorum must be maintained in the business environment. This will actually make the business to move to the next level.
Yes I agree with you, but sometimes there are case that when one respect his or her boss too much or vice versa, some time disrespect usually comes in then followed by others.

Yes I agree with you, but sometimes there are case that when one respect his or her boss too much or vice versa, some time disrespect usually comes in then followed by others.
Of course, it is important to have self-esteem. Respecting people does not mean that you should worship them but you must try as much as possible to know your rights as an employee. that you are an employee does not mean that you should asslick your employer except you don't know your value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, it is important to have self-esteem. Respecting people does not mean that you should worship them but you must try as much as possible to know your rights as an employee. that you are an employee does not mean that you should asslick your employer except you don't know your value.

Maximum respect is the least you can give to an employer as an employee. This will make him reciprocate and accord you with the same recognition. It will also make your subordinates or people below you to respect you as well.

Maximum respect is the least you can give to an employer as an employee. This will make him reciprocate and accord you with the same recognition. It will also make your subordinates or people below you to respect you as well.
Probably, if you are working with an employee that is responsible and reasonable then he or she will definitely reciprocate any kind of respect you give. It will also help or make your subordinates to respect you as well.

Probably, if you are working with an employee that is responsible and reasonable then he or she will definitely reciprocate any kind of respect you give. It will also help or make your subordinates to respect you as well.
Yes, this is very true. I would like to ask you however, what would you do in a case where your boss or manager rarely reciprocates the respect you've shown and treats you with contempt?

Yes, this is very true. I would like to ask you however, what would you do in a case where your boss or manager rarely reciprocates the respect you've shown and treats you with contempt?
If the kind of money I am receiving in that job is very big then I wouldn't mind continuing the work. But in a situation whereby the working environment does not make sense and the money does not make sense, I will probably look for another job.

If the kind of money I am receiving in that job is very big then I wouldn't mind continuing the work. But in a situation whereby the working environment does not make sense and the money does not make sense, I will probably look for another job.
Thanks for being honest and open. Though my mental health and happiness is very important, I wouldn't mind working there as long as the pay is very good.

Thanks for being honest and open. Though my mental health and happiness is very important, I wouldn't mind working there as long as the pay is very good.
Definitely, the major reason some people are in certain jobs is because of the money they are receiving. Personally, I am not an emotional person so even some negativities wouldn't even affect me that much.

No matter how young the owner of the organisation might be , he or she is always the head and should be accord with maximum respect and in also believe it will reciprocate back to you.

It is very important for the employee to respect the owners of the business and the respect should be ethical because it is a business and not a family or home affairs. It should be treated as one.

No matter how young the owner of the organisation might be , he or she is always the head and should be accord with maximum respect and in also believe it will reciprocate back to you.
Most organizations tend to appoint people to head respective departments because of their age. So in cases like that, it is only natural to respect such heads of organization.

Its really true I think when you are talking about the owner then you are referring to the employer that is the owner of the firm you are working with,I beleive that the degree of respect must be full no matter the age

I think an employee should respect his owner just like any human being with respect and dignity, he shouldn't hurt his feelings and he shouldn't interrupt him. he shouldn't scream at him or disrespect him in any way because regardless to him being an owner he is a human being. If the owner is noy respecting him self the employee then that's a different case which is not fair for the employee, but after all some people don't care to not be respected by their owners as long as they keep the job, I don't agree with that but everyone chooses his own choices in life. But what do you think to what level should an employee respect his owner?
The only respect due to employer by the employee is that rules and regulation governing the work place.

Its really true I think when you are talking about the owner then you are referring to the employer that is the owner of the firm you are working with,I beleive that the degree of respect must be full no matter the age
Respect is reciprocal and it does not have to deal with age , I have seen many boss that's far more younger than the boss and they give the due respect to the authority .

I think when it come to the issue that bothers on job and provision of service to an employer,it should be stricly on ethical ground,based on the rules of engagement.The lines of official duty should be properlly spelt out,so that one does'nt fell cheated.

Respect especially in business is something that is supposed to come naturally and that is why a very good and lively working environment should be created for all.

Respect in general is give me and I give you back but in terms of working places own is very far different frothe general own but one should not be molest because he or she is respecting his or her boss.

Respect is reciprocal and it does not have to deal with age , I have seen many boss that's far more younger than the boss and they give the due respect to the authority .
In most times, it is not really relative to age in most organizations. It is absolutely determined by the rank and superiority in that particular office or organization.

To the level he wants to be respected as respect is a mutual thing which must be given both ways.
Might be slightly different in this case because of the superior subordinate relationship but once you're being abused in any form, that employee is free to speak out and leave if need be.

Employees are meant to respect their employers to a level of trying to get everything to done effectively and timely and not going contrary to the order of the boss.
Although respect is is Said to be reciprocal, try to tolerate your boss even though it is not deserving sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back