What's new

Tips on investing?

Avoid what I call "revenge investment." You've just made a loss on an investment and you're so eager to make it up. This always lead to bad investment as one is more likely to take uncalculated risk.
This reminds me of a chronic gamblers. I have met many of them in horse racing when I go to the race track. If they lose their $10 bet they would bet more than that on the next and on the next until all their money is gone before the day ends. In investing that tendency should be avoided. You have to keep your cool when you lose, gather your senses before investing again.

This reminds me of a chronic gamblers. I have met many of them in horse racing when I go to the race track. If they lose their $10 bet they would bet more than that on the next and on the next until all their money is gone before the day ends. In investing that tendency should be avoided. You have to keep your cool when you lose, gather your senses before investing again.
Staking one's money on whatever business is a psychological thing. Most people are not ready for it. The ability to hold, to calm down and think through a step after suffering a loss is one every investor should develop. Lots of money has been lost because dudes just won't calm down.

Be sure to always have all the proper and adequate information on anything up you intend to invest your money in. This will save from simply spending money on things you ordinarily should not be spending on because of lack of information

Gambling is the second worst investing while forex trading to me is the worst investment, getting addicted to gambling can ruin someone's life in a short period of time, when a gambler looses money , he add more to it and bet thinking he will get everything he stake back.

We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
I don't think there is any smart investment at this very moment in my country, because everything seems not to be working for our own good anymore,so if you invest in any investment platform and you cashout you should be thankful because is by God grace tho.

One of the guildlines i always following when investing are.
1. Always invest what you can cope with loosing.
2. Never invest every single dime you have.
3. Never let your investment be your only option Or means to survive
4. Always have a backup plan if investments go bad

Generally people need to be more careful about selecting and Investment platform. I think we should be on the lookout and also try and check the legitimacy of these platforms.

most times when it comes to investment,you don't just rush into it just like that,because there are book analysis and the actual reality which you get when you enter.You would need to get close to persons that have been in that line of business so that you can gain adequate knowledge.

I always advise people never to invest in Ponzi schemes. This is because it always end in losses for people who venture into such investment schemes late.

Avoid what I call "revenge investment." You've just made a loss on an investment and you're so eager to make it up. This always lead to bad investment as one is more likely to take uncalculated risk.
basic tips of investing is first of all you knowing and having the idea of the kind of business you want to start up before starting of such business.

pla
Always plan before investing on any business choice, outline your business format, and strategies, how you want it to run. And always invest what you know you can deal with when you losses it. Invest wisely and never rush to start up any investment module.
planning is the basic key while starting a business, it runs with planning and proper effort while something starts, investing is good but invest wisely and never start investing without trust.

As someone who has been around business experts for a long time, I would advice that for any business decision which you want to embark on, you should research first.

As someone who has been around business experts for a long time, I would advice that for any business decision which you want to embark on, you should research first.
The research is very important because when you start a business you should not be groping for information. The data gathering should be done earnestly and accurately. That will be your weapon when the eventualities come that you will have an answer. Investing is like starting up a business, they both have the risks.

Since gathering money for a business is not an easy task, it is then wise for anyone going into business to strategize well in other to find way ways of making the intended business more profitable.

This is a very wish choice. Many rush into investment without allocating funds for other basic necessities such as their needs
Yeah. Having funds is one thing and being able to know how to utilize the fi d is another thing. Without a good plan , one may end up wasting the money he has saved in irrelevant things .

In order to get exactly the assets to invest in, one would really have to get some financial education and also have to read a lot of books about investing that would help one to make correct investing decisions.

We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
OK. As u said that investment in the country is complicated. I endure that any investment I heard of or recommended with I make my own indepth reseaech of there integrity and roi.

Diversify your investment. This is the most important think to know and also practice when you are investing. If you diversify your investment, you will have less risk.

Diversify your investment. This is the most important think to know and also practice when you are investing. If you diversify your investment, you will have less risk.
most of the basic tips of investing is you must know the kind of business you want to invest in have the accurate budget that will be able to run the business perfectly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back