What's new

Tips on investing?

First make a research and be knowledgeable. Secondly when you invest make sure you don't invest in one basket because you don't know tomorrow and there's no guarantee that your basket will last forever.

As a business owner in Nigeria when you struggle a lot is with the lack of data so as a result you should make sure you do a lot of field research before you launch any business.

First make a research and be knowledgeable. Secondly when you invest make sure you don't invest in one basket because you don't know tomorrow and there's no guarantee that your basket will last forever.
Putting all your eggs in one basket is an adage that runs true with investment. When you buy stocks maybe it is good if you buy 2 kinds so that when one goes down then you still have another that is afloat. Some stock traders advise that it is good if you can invest in 4 or 5 kinds of stocks.

We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
Very good question you made here. I believe the best investment is knowledge. Your mind should be filled with wisdom and knowledge first. You have to research or study everything first before doing something. You read books, watch video tutorial so that you will know where to invest.

The best investing tops I have ever read are from Warren Buffet. He has said do not put your all eggs in one basket and do not enter into the water with your two legs.

The best investing tops I have ever read are from Warren Buffet. He has said do not put your all eggs in one basket and do not enter into the water with your two legs.
How can you wade in the water if you will be using only one leg? Pardon me for asking because I don't see the logic of that line. With the eggs, yes, that is an adage (means an old saying) that I have heard when I was in grade school. But with the legs on the water this is the first time that I have read about it.

The first rule I follow is not to invest more than I can afford to loose. Secondly is to learn to say no to certain Investment options I come accross online.

Always plan before investing on any business choice, outline your business format, and strategies, how you want it to run. And always invest what you know you can deal with when you losses it. Invest wisely and never rush to start up any investment module.

There are two types of investment I can invest on, the type of investment that is controlled by the government and this are always reliable such as treasury bill or government Bond, the second one at the type of investment that is not controlled by Man such as cryptocurrency or stock market, some of these require proper understanding to be able to do it perfectly

Well I've had my fingers burnt when it comes to investing and one thing I'll advice is that anyone that promises to invest on your behalf, with exhorbitant rates you should be wary of them.

We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
I think it is important to note that all investments come with their risks, so you should be ready to face them. For whatever you intend on investing in, try to gather as much knowledge on it, so as to avoid losses.

There are many ways you can invest your funds, whether online or physically.
First, look at the amount of capital you have and ready to invest. Talk to business persons about investments that are capable of yielding good returns.
Then you can invest.

5 Essential Tips for Investing in Stocks
  1. 5 stock market investment tips. Check your emotions at the door. ...
  2. Check your emotions at the door. “Success in investing doesn't correlate with IQ … ...
  3. Pick companies, not ticker symbols. ...
  4. Plan ahead for panicky times. ...
  5. Build up positions gradually. ...
  6. Avoid trading overactivity

For now since you might not really have an idea, it is always better to have someone that will be as a guide to help you on how to carry out the best investment in your area of interest , for me that is what I do.

Well, investment is very important and the only way to invest, is to have a better knowledge of the economy, what the people are in need at a particular time and when the needed it most.
The most essential tips I always consider before going into any form of investment, is to have knowledge about the business I want to start because that will helped you to know when to start, how and where to do the investment.

Last edited:
I would actually like some tips for right now since the stocks seem to be dropping across the board and things are getting stuck in the red everywhere you look. Does anyone have any tips for investing in this kind of market?

If you will want to be successful in investing then you have to be very careful about the kind of things in with you by and you should always try to make calculated risk based on reward ratio.

You shouldn't go into investment without planning you need to know the kind of investment you really want to going, also you need to understand it before going into it.

Generally I would advise that people should rather stop investing in things like hyip since most of them are not trusted most especially those that promise to return high interest within a short period of time. Only invest in offline real estate if possible and when required capital is available.

Investing is something that you need to be very careful about and not just throw your money into anything that you think is juicy but something that is going to last for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back