Ask Tips on investing?

WhiteHouse

BizNotes
We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?

Ehizzy1

BizNotes
I think some of the tips on investing is that you should have adequate knowlodge on what you are investing so you won't make mistake

Nurudeen

BizNotes
The only tips I use when investing my money is to study the market. If you can do a market research before you invest on a product believe me, you can't lose your capital

WhiteHouse

BizNotes
I think some of the tips on investing is that you should have adequate knowlodge on what you are investing so you won't make mistake
That's very important, having knowledge on what you investing on
The only tips I use when investing my money is to study the market. If you can do a market research before you invest on a product believe me, you can't lose your capital
that's correct too!

Sincerem

BizNotes
Always plan before investing on any business choice, outline your business format, and strategies, how you want it to run. And always invest what you know you can deal with when you losses it. Invest wisely and never rush to start up any investment module.

platinum

Novice
BizNotes
Before any investment,Get a mentor in d same business line n get tutored thoroughly for atleast 3 months if possible pay for busines seminars on such business to gain more knowledge of the business before u commit yourself

GoldenLady

BizNotes
In addition to the points above, I love physical investments, like real estate and what I fondly call 'local stocks'.

What's very important is market research, mentorship and patience.

Peterlight

BizNotes
Like we all know investment have different types..if it is physical we can be looking at real estate or fix deposit..but when it comes to crypto ..it solely depends on the type of interest you want to make

WhiteHouse

BizNotes
Invest just what you can lose!
Yeah .
Before any investment,Get a mentor in d same business line n get tutored thoroughly for atleast 3 months if possible pay for busines seminars on such business to gain more knowledge of the business before u commit yourself
True, you need to invest in yourself first
In addition to the points above, I love physical investments, like real estate and what I fondly call 'local stocks'.

What's very important is market research, mentorship and patience.
Correct.
Like we all know investment have different types..if it is physical we can be looking at real estate or fix deposit..but when it comes to crypto ..it solely depends on the type of interest you want to make
That's right also

BizNotes
I think the best thing is first of all you need to make a research in the field that you need to invest in,after that you should make a proper decision in whatever you want to invest and then you be disciplined in your investment for it to be a success

alberello75

Novice
BizNotes
Well, I still don't have much confidence in investing for now.
However, I highly recommend you to avoid HYIP sites! They end up sooner or later becoming scam, causing to lose your money!
I tell you this for my past experience on them!

Kamon c4

BizNotes
I try to carry out researches before investing and whenever I’m investing I don’t use all my saving I always try as much as possible to have a back up saving

Private conversations
Help Users