What's new

Tips on investing?

Before you invest, make sure you have full knowledge of what you are investing in. Also, don't put all your resources or money in an investment. Then learn how to back out. There is always a green and red light to every investment.
Post automatically merged:

Before you invest, make sure you have full knowledge of what you are investing in. Also, don't put all your resources or money in an investment. Then learn how to back out. There is always a green and red light to every investment.

Before you invest some things must be properly studied and considered, the market flow and margin, you must understand how the profit margin flows from their you can deduce if it's worth investing or not

There is no business that one wants to invest that another person has not done. So it is always better to meet people that have done that business before, so that they can guide one through the business for maximum profit.

we all need good investment to establish in life, so to make a good living, before investing we should do research so that we know the kind of business we need to establish, because it is necessary.

We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
In order to be successful in online investment, the first step we must take is that we should do investment with policy and the with the plan and after that And should try to participate in long term investment as it is more beneficial and profitable.

If an online Investment site is reliable , long time investment is much more profitable than short time , we can see how profitable Bitcoin has been in the last 8 months and it is profiting for those that can take the risk.

Diversification is vital. Holding one stock opens you to the danger of that one stock in addition to showcase hazard. Holding at least 50 permits you to counterbalance singular stock danger and just open you to advertise hazard. On the off chance that you are contributed much more extensively over whole market fragments, you can rest soundly.

Until recently, all my investments are done offline, the serious ones, that is.

I have found the food industry to be one of the most lucrative one can ever venture into. This is especially true if you know how to source your raw materials cheaply.

Another is real estate. It's really expensive, but it's a long-term venture, so I can wait.

Tips on investment will only work if the investment is still going good. If its online investment, I will advice you to consider your time and learn more about the prospective business. But if its offline business, I will suggest you go for a conference on your planned investment.

Before investing in any project or business, you must make sure that the Business has a clear vision and a strategy that they have mapped out to achieve it, that way you will know that the company is heading towards success and they deserve your investment.

Carry a thorough research on the company that you want to invest on before you invest, make sure it's an established company because they are more reliable than the start up company.

The only tip i can give you is, invest what you are only able to afford, so you don't lose while trying to earn, you should atleast leave the deal with less damage possible, also invest in different places and don't relay only on a single income

Here are some investment tips that I find handy and these are from Warren Buffet. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Do not put all eggs in one basket. Do not put your both legs in the water without knowing the depth.

Here are some investment tips that I find handy and these are from Warren Buffet. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Do not put all eggs in one basket. Do not put your both legs in the water without knowing the depth.
Definitely, I don't invest in only one coin as it stands now because it could rise and fall anytime, for instance I invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. I also cash out when I have made reasonable amount of profit to invest offline..

O
We all need the very best investment guides we can discover in this screwed up economy as well as tough and smart investment settings.
Investing has actually never been more difficult or complicated especially in my country, Nigeria.

What are the ways/tips you use to discover exactly how to invest, when to invest, how to keep it running smoothly and how to make the investment a success?
Please keep one thing in your mind " investment is highly risky task" if you have courage to lose your money then you should come in this field.
Tips that you need before investment are,
your experience
your learning and your passion toward it.
Just buy any currency when its rate is low and then wait for the price to increase and sale it.

Most at times people make huge loses in investment because they don't always understand the project very well before jumping into it. Market research is a very useful tip you always have to notice before undertaking any investment project.

I think so before investment you have to make sure that the bussiness on which you are investing should not fake or scam

Yeah I agree with all the tips you have mentioned up here.i believe the best tip is for you to ask yourself how much you know about this business you are about to established invest in.

You must know well about the business before you invest. Always invest at the right time, there is always a right time for every investment, so you must know the time margins. Another thing you must know is to have the required capital for a particular investment, the capital that can sustain the business so that you will not have challenges of funding the business.

You are right but one has to reason deep and restrategize but as for hyip and ponzis, it's a no no for me because I have lost huge in 2019 and would not want to waste more. I go through different crypto forecast to enable me understand my next move as regards crypto buying and holding.

Proper research and in depth knowledge is important if you don't want to make a mistake and loose your money.
It is also necessary that you avoid hyip and ponzi schemes. If you want to take a risk with them, you must only invest an amount of money you can afford to loose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back