What's new

They can own a successful business but they are not ready to take the risk!

If they can own a business but can't take risk then two things happened: they will keep working for people that can take the risk, help the bank to grow their business and also die as a coward. They say a coward dies ten thousands before his/her time.

I do not think that it would be wise to call people coward. i think many investors do not want to take risk because they are prudent or they might have a bad experience in the past when it comes to investing money.

Risk is a natural phenomenon which scare any person who intend to venture into any business. But one just has to take a giant stride to make sure the embargo is been passed. What May boast your confidence, I will tell you. Go and get enquiry/orientation about what you want to venture into. Then, you will find out that you'll be cool with whatever you want to do.

We have so many individuals that have all it takes to own a successful, but they are afraid of leaving their white collar jobs. Why are they not willing to venture into such journey? Fear!

Fear of failure is our greatest enemy to success. The world has changed, we need to see failure as the beginning of success.

The world has changed. We must change.

Is it a wise decision to continue the white collar job?
Business that want to be successful without taking risks are just afraid of failure and that's wrong and a bad move.
All successful businesses today are where they are because they were able to take risks and overcome hurdles.

Most of the succesful business man and woman out there are succesful because they are not afraid to take risk, if you are scared of risk , your business cannot move forward,

Risk-taking is almost synonymous with entrepreneurship. To start and support your own business, you’ll have to put your career, personal finances and even your mental health at stake.

For most, the prospect of making your own decisions and being in charge of your own destiny is worth it. But if you’re going to be successful as an entrepreneur, you have to be prepared for the risks and challenges that come with it.

The following are seven risks that every entrepreneur must take, from ideation to ongoing development:

Well that is true in most cases , if they cannot take the risks of starting up a business because of possible failure then obviously they cannot manage a business, it's always better to take a risk sometimes.

All what some people need is to handle a succesful business for them to run but they couldn't risk their own money for any business or investment just because they are afraid of loosing.

I don't know how this can be done. You must be ready to take a risk before you even think of succeeding in any business you are interested to start, not taking a risk means not starting a business and there is no way of success.

I also have some people that have the money and also have the skills and high intelligent quotent to start a business and be succesful but they are scared of loosing their money.

I can take any risk in business but for me to leave a white collar job to be fully involved in business is a no no. I will be in need of an income source where I fuel my business from.
I can easily employ someone to manage my business when I do the white collar job.

Many successful businessmen are successful because they know the kind of risks associated with the business. This is the main reason why they are successful in the first place.

I don't know how this will ever be possible. Personally I am someone who believes that in everything you are interested to achieve success , you must be willing to invest your time , Risk your money to achieve success.

I don't know how this will ever be possible. Personally I am someone who believes that in everything you are interested to achieve success , you must be willing to invest your time , Risk your money to achieve success.
There are alot of people who are afraid of taking risks in business. They get too comfortable with their current achievements and do not aspire to reach greater heights.

You surely can do well, but to grow yourself and expand you have to take certain amount of calculated risk. That's how huge businesses work , the tycoons put out all their efforts and risk it out and then the product as a gem emerges..
Going into business you have expect of taking the risk involve in the business, because you to become successful in your business you must expect all the risk involved, you need to put more effort in that business.

There is no way you are going to be successful in life not to even talk of business without wanting to take risk so it is important for you to calculate and drop what you can afford to lose.

White collar jobs are good because of the assurance of a monthly salary which can be a good source of capital for business. But it can also hinder one from making much more money from a business. So diversifying your sources of income is really necessary. That means you can still be working in your job but have a business running on the side.
When it come to issue like this,we have to put it in parspective.because one can still be working and at the same time be running his side business,but the priority lies on the individual on how he want to grow.

I don't think it's because they are afraid to take risk. For instance now, I can own a big business and still not quite my job so far it's not affecting my business. If you can get a capable and trusted hand to help managing your business, there's no need to quit your business.

I don't think it's because they are afraid to take risk. For instance now, I can own a big business and still not quite my job so far it's not affecting my business. If you can get a capable and trusted hand to help managing your business, there's no need to quit your business.
Taking risks is part of businesses so I don't see why certain people are always scared of taking risks that would directly affect their business one way of the other.

If they can own a business but can't take risk then two things happened: they will keep working for people that can take the risk, help the bank to grow their business and also die as a coward. They say a coward dies ten thousands before his/her time.
We all know that going into business you have to understand that business is all about taking risk because without taking risk how can one before a successful business owner, so you need to take the risk and to make it.

I do not think that it would be wise to call people coward. i think many investors do not want to take risk because they are prudent or they might have a bad experience in the past when it comes to investing money.
I wouldn't call them coward also because they are afraid to take a bold step and start a business just because they don't want to loose , but they are having mixed feelings of insecurity which which not good for a business .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back