What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

You are right in saying that you can make predictions on crypto, however the concern is not about making predictions but rather accuracy with which you make these predictions. From my point of view i think that because crypto is a decentralized platform that there is a lot of human psychology involved in predicting the price of crypto because you have to predict how people will respond to a crypto and this does not seem possible to me.

I am not even trading crypto right now but I am actually trying to practice predicting crypto right now and I can say that almost 60 percent of my predictions are right even though I am not an expert crypto trader. I try my best to analyse charts and crypto coins data. Just imagine how accurate expert crypto traders would be!

I am not even trading crypto right now but I am actually trying to practice predicting crypto right now and I can say that almost 60 percent of my predictions are right even though I am not an expert crypto trader. I try my best to analyse charts and crypto coins data. Just imagine how accurate expert crypto traders would be!
This is a very good accuracy rate that you have here considering that you are just starting to learn and of course with time you will be more accurate as you take into account more factors as well. This comment that you have made has peaked my interest and i will begin to research into this as well to see how it is done and the skills needed. Do you have any sites that you can recommend to learn such skills @Good-Person ?

This is a very good accuracy rate that you have here considering that you are just starting to learn and of course with time you will be more accurate as you take into account more factors as well. This comment that you have made has peaked my interest and i will begin to research into this as well to see how it is done and the skills needed. Do you have any sites that you can recommend to learn such skills @Good-Person ?

Thanks for your wonderful comments and encouragement. Right now I am not actually learning how to predict any crypto on any website. I have an app installed on my phone that allows you to predict crypto, but it is not 100 percent accurate. Infact, it is not even 50 percent accurate. I use it but I also use my brains to predict the crypto. You just need to analyze the price history of crypto and you must also need to follow what Elon Musk and other big fishes have to say and you will be able to make profits but nothing is guaranteed. You may also lose money as well.

Thanks for your wonderful comments and encouragement. Right now I am not actually learning how to predict any crypto on any website. I have an app installed on my phone that allows you to predict crypto, but it is not 100 percent accurate. Infact, it is not even 50 percent accurate. I use it but I also use my brains to predict the crypto. You just need to analyze the price history of crypto and you must also need to follow what Elon Musk and other big fishes have to say and you will be able to make profits but nothing is guaranteed. You may also lose money as well.
Apps like this can be quite helpful. Even if they are not very accurate you are able to see the way in which they are making their prediction and this gives you the key factors that you should be looking into when it comes to making your own predictions as well and i think that this is a very important step in trying to learn how to analyse cryptocurrency on your own.

Even if I want to belief this, I still need to be guided that the risk in forex is much higher than the risk in crypto and mostly what do cause this risk is the volatility of these investments

Even if I want to belief this, I still need to be guided that the risk in forex is much higher than the risk in crypto and mostly what do cause this risk is the volatility of these investments
The risk and volatility in the cryptocurrency market is pretty much caused as a result of the decentralized nature of the network and the fact that it is based on supply and demand and therefore it will be determined by how people are reacting to the market and the psychology behind their purchasing decisions.

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
Apart from other asset like gold and maybe stock fiat votality is almost like zero but could accumulate per time... While crypto is very high compare to fiat...

Apart from other asset like gold and maybe stock fiat votality is almost like zero but could accumulate per time... While crypto is very high compare to fiat...
The volatility of the crypto market is actually the reason that people get involved with investing in cryptocurrency because it allows them to earn a profit from daily trading activities.

It my own little knowledge I think because country currency are already regulated so it is only slight rise and fall that we will be seeing

Volatility or not we need to learn about the market in order to know when to invest and also to make profit from it, volatile is more lower forex trade than other cryptocurrencies.

Forex perhaps much less riskier to profession compared to cryptocurrencies however the reduction in forex profession is actually constantly significant being actually that a person can easily loosened every one of ones financial assets trading forex unlike Bitcoin trading where one can easily just Loosened some part of your profits.

Forex is less volatile because it trade on real currency which the price is mostly stable.
But the forex trading is so complex that a beginner may lose much money.
Crypto currency is easier to understand but the volatility is high.

As per the advice that I have read and heard from some traders you have to be observant particularly of the trend. Maybe I can agree that forex has a much lower risk than trading in crypto but mainly because I have little knowledge in crypto trading. To be frank, you can get rich in trading whether forex, stocks or even crypto currency. But you can only get rich if you get lucky with your connections who can give you tips and insider information.
Yes i quite agree with you,because no matter how long you have been into forex trading and have been studying the market trends,you cannot learn everything in the forex market,reason you need to rely on credible tips for your returns.

It is very true that cryptocurrency has more volatility. this is the reason why I decided not to invest in either of the two. I hate watching my money going up and down in the wallet.

It will take some very big news for you to see sharp and quick trend reversals in the forex market but this thing is normal in the crypto-currency market so I agree with you.

The volatility of forex is lower than crypto because forex trades on real money which has a stable price and they only incure some change in price.
But the price of crypto is unpredictable thus it has a high volatility

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
We talk a lot about the high volatility in forex, but when comparing it with that of cryptocurrencies, i do agree it is even lower.
We should all look at for this as traders.
Forex trading tends to be good starting point then.

Forex is very volatile and unpredictable compare to cryptocurrency. You can lost all your investment very fast in forex trading if care is not taking. I prefer cryptocurrency more to forex trading.

Yes.
Volatility is one thing to look out for in forex trading.
It is ideal to know when it is best to sell or buy.
I have gotten to learn that the volatility in cryptocurrency is a lot more higher than in forex trading.

Well, I do think very differently. Personally I started trading in cryptocurrency when I had little or no knowledge about the business and I have earned from it. But I can't possibly go into forex trading without first having to learn in details about the business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back