What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

It's difficult to predict market price on Forex trading, but Bitcoin price is easier and simpler, sometimes rumour is the factor that Leeds to the fall of Bitcoin and the volatility is always obvious, your $200,000 wort Bitcoin can turn to $400,000 Bitcoin in a twinkle of an eye.

Nope,this is not true, I have traded on cryptocurrency and traded on Forex, crypto is only based on gaining when the market is buying, and this takes time, but in forex either buying or selling you are still trading.

This is very correct. The volatility of the cryptocurrency market is too much higher that the forex market. Be careful how you trade cryptocurrency

Is less volatile and i dont like something like that , i prefer trading coins that are more volatile because i know the amount of profit i can easily make trading the coin alone

Forex trading assets doesn't fluctuate the way crypto trading coins do. It is more volatile in crypto than in fiat currency. Most of the coins are just highly volatile during crypto trading, but not all that in forex trading. But forex trading is risky and complex to understand than crypto.

From what I gather, what you say is that forex is less volatile than crypto and taking a look at the two, you have a point and now one needs to understand that the higher volatility of the coin is what makes it more venerable.

Yes the risk and volaitility level in cryptocurency is fer more higher than in forex trading,because in forex you are trading in tangible items and can be studied to know the swing of the market,making it less risky.

Yes that is true it is much lower than cryptocurrency because kitokito currency presently is very volatile, the crypto-currency market is a decentralized market that is mainly run by individuals.

I don't agree with this at all. Crypto currencies trading is less volatile than forex trading. You only lose whenever you decide to sell, but in forex you can lose everything at once.

could be possible since cryptocurrencies values is all users related, if people withdraw too much money, the coin loses its value, but it works another way with forex

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
I somehow agree with your post in here,but no one could give you the real assurance or not losing if you don't invest wisely. So make sure you invest what you could afford to lose at the end of the day I guess.

Concerning the volatility of forex much lower than. Crypto currency. Well, I believe the state of volatility of both forex and cryptocurrency is similar and they both have their level of risk. I believe trading crypto currency is less risky even if the volatility is high compared to that of forex

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
The volatility of the market in forex trading is getting low because most people make loss from it but they are gaining more from bitcoin and other crypto currency and that's why forex trading is going to extinction.

The volatility of the market in forex trading is getting low because most people make loss from it but they are gaining more from bitcoin and other crypto currency and that's why forex trading is going to extinction.
I don't think that forex trading is actually going to extension because a lot of people seem to be relying more on forex trading because of the fact that cryptocurrency markets recently have been increasingly dangerous and risky. Therefore I think that people are actually looking more into the differences between various Fiat currencies.

I think base on the market and the trend on trading,the forex trading is less voliatile compare to the trading in cryptocurency,because when the fluctaution in the prices off cryptocurency begins to fall it cannot be predicted and the price value cannot be tied to nothing but market forces of demand and supply.

I think base on the market and the trend on trading,the forex trading is less voliatile compare to the trading in cryptocurency,because when the fluctaution in the prices off cryptocurency begins to fall it cannot be predicted and the price value cannot be tied to nothing but market forces of demand and supply.
Forex is much less volatile and i think that it is only major news that affects the market whereas with crypto any small news related to crypto will have an adverse effect on teh market as well.

Yes of course. It is common place knowledge already that the forex market volatility is far less when compared to the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market. It is very important that investors knows these differences to be aware

Yes of course. It is common place knowledge already that the forex market volatility is far less when compared to the volatility in the cryptocurrencies market. It is very important that investors knows these differences to be aware
Personally i actually like that it is less volatile, because while the profit may not be as high it gives you a chance to get the technical knowledge in trading before moving to crypto.

Personally i actually like that it is less volatile, because while the profit may not be as high it gives you a chance to get the technical knowledge in trading before moving to crypto.
Yes that is true the volatility of forex trading is much lower then cryptocurrency but that does not make it not to be highly profitable when you invest in it.

For me, crypto currency trading is less volatile. It is something I can just learn on my own too. However, one has to enroll in some courses before really understanding forex

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back