What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

It's no secret that the volatility of the forex market is far more lower than that of the cryptocurrencies market. This is a known fact. The number of volume of trades on the cryptocurrencies market is far more and greater than that of the foreign exchange market on a daily basis

I don't really know how true this assumption is, but all I know is that cryptocurrency trading is less riskier than forex trading but I don't really know which is more profitable.

I don't really know how true this assumption is, but all I know is that cryptocurrency trading is less riskier than forex trading but I don't really know which is more profitable.
The both are profitable, even though I have only seen people making money from crypto currency trading than I have seen those earninng from forex trading.

all come with their advantage and disadvantages because in cryptocurrency the volatility is lower compared to that of forex according to a lot of people but forex trading is much more riskier than cryptocurrency as they said.

Both cryptocurrency and forex trading is volatile. But you can really take advantage of their volatility and make money from them. As you have stated, i think crypto is more volatile.

Well even if the volatility of forex is lower than the volatility of crypto currency like you said I would still prefer to invest I crypto currency ahead of forex tho any day

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
Actually forex is just a platform where all this assets are being traded i.e its not just based on fiat currency some but even crypto currency and other asset.

True that the volatility of the crypto market can't be compared to the forex market. I think everyone can attest to it, the rise and fall in value in the crypto scene is unbelievable.

Last edited:
True that the volatility of the crypto market can't be compared to the forex market. I think everyone can attest to it, the rise and fall in value in the crypto seem is unbelievable.
This is true and it is truly a volatile market and that is why you should only trade here with money that you can afford to lose and what is more than that is that you must trade with a good and solid foundation of knowledge.

This is true and it is truly a volatile market and that is why you should only trade here with money that you can afford to lose and what is more than that is that you must trade with a good and solid foundation of knowledge.
True, I think I would prefer the crypto market because, with the unstable volatility, you can make more money and quite possibly lose as well.

True, I think I would prefer the crypto market because, with the unstable volatility, you can make more money and quite possibly lose as well.
There are risks to either one however given the right knowledge on the cryptocurrency market and the right level of risk you can also make up for losses in the overall sense.

I quite agree with what you say, I too believe that the volatility of crypto is more than that of forex trading, look at two months till now, crypto is still dragging which doesn't happen in forex.

There are risks to either one however given the right knowledge of the cryptocurrency market and the right level of risk you can also make up for losses in the overall sense.
True. It is all about getting the right information and making the right decision. You can make your money definitely.

For those who has had a taste of both markets, you will agree that the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is far more than that of the forex market

Fiat currencies are less volatile I think there is a good reason why they are less volatile. Fiat currencies are used mostly and they are the conventional currencies being used. The case of cryptocurrencies is quite different. Cryptocurrencies are a kind of digital asset and they are not like fiat currencies.

For those who has had a taste of both markets, you will agree that the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is far more than that of the forex market
Generally from what i have seen the forex market is much better to start in because there is a much lower risk with smaller percentage changes. And then once you are experienced you can move to the cryptocurrency market.

Forex can be less risky to trade than cryptocurrencies, but the loss of forex trading is still monumental because, unlike Bitcoin trading, you can loose all of your investment trading forex where you can only loose some portion of your earnings.
Though i am not that conversant with forex,but have friends that are into it,but i have some knowledge of cryptocurecy trading and i think that cryptocurency trading risk margin is very low,as your investment can be monitored easily for possibly loss.

Though i am not that conversant with forex,but have friends that are into it,but i have some knowledge of cryptocurecy trading and i think that cryptocurency trading risk margin is very low,as your investment can be monitored easily for possibly loss.
You may be right , just like myself, I believe cryptocurrency volatility is not as high as forex trading though I don't know much about it but the fact that some people don't like cryptocurrency they paint it red.

You may be right , just like myself, I believe cryptocurrency volatility is not as high as forex trading though I don't know much about it but the fact that some people don't like cryptocurrency they paint it red.
Why do you feel that cryptocurrency is less volatile than forex? the percentage changes in forex is much lower than what we see in crypto over the course of a day. This is just my opinion though.

I stand to be corrected just like I said earlier ,I have not dive much into forex though if not for the recent crackdown the flauctuation in cryptocurrencies don't go above $1000 especially for bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back