What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

That's not true, the forex market is having volume more than the cryptocurrency market like it or not, remember the forex market is the biggest financial market in the whole world, what you just said doesn't really makes any good sense to me.
That's true, I don't know why people keep saying this on and on without having a proper research, there's no way the volatility of cryptocurrency will be more than forex pairs.

That's true, I don't know why people keep saying this on and on without having a proper research, there's no way the volatility of cryptocurrency will be more than forex pairs.
That's what I've also noticed, but I think you are online to earn money, it doesn't matter which pair pairs you trade, you can earn a good amount of money trading forex or cryptos.
That's what I've also noticed, but I think you are online to earn money, it doesn't matter which pair pairs you trade, you can earn a good amount of money trading forex or cryptos.

Yes, you can actually earn a considerable amount of money trading forex pairs and also trading cryptocurrencies, they are all good ways to earn a good amount of money online.

Yes, you can actually earn a considerable amount of money trading forex pairs and also trading cryptocurrencies, they are all good ways to earn a good amount of money online.
One thing I noticed with most of the traders nowadays is that they benefits from the both site, they earn money trading forex pairs and the same time cryptocurrencies.

One thing I noticed with most of the traders nowadays is that they benefits from the both site, they earn money trading forex pairs and the same time cryptocurrencies.
That's why u like forex trading, you can benefit from both sides of the market, if you are trading forex you'll definitely understand what I mean by that.

That's why u like forex trading, you can benefit from both sides of the market, if you are trading forex you'll definitely understand what I mean by that.
That's right, Yiu can actually benefits from both buy and the sell sides of the market that's if you are a forex trader, forex trading is a good skills to earn money online.

That's right, Yiu can actually benefits from both buy and the sell sides of the market that's if you are a forex trader, forex trading is a good skills to earn money online.
Yes, trading is a good idea to earn money online especially if you know what you are doing, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing, then you are gambling.

This is something that I particularly agree on it but you have to understand that volatility is something that can make or break you as increased volatility means increased money or increased losses.

Yes, trading is a good idea to earn money online especially if you know what you are doing, but if you don't have idea on what you are doing, then you are gambling.
That's absolutely true, if you don't have experience on what you are doing then that's a gamble, and if you are gambling you will always lose a lot of money.

That's absolutely true, if you don't have experience on what you are doing then that's a gamble, and if you are gambling you will always lose a lot of money.
If you see forex trading as a gambling that means you don't have experience on how trading works, if you know the right time to buy and sell I believe you'll earn a good amount of money.

If you see forex trading as a gambling that means you don't have experience on how trading works, if you know the right time to buy and sell I believe you'll earn a good amount of money.
You might lose a lot of money if you don't have a good knowledge of what you are doing, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money.

Well no one can deny the fact that the volatile of forex is less compared to cryptocurrency but based on my little knowledge about the both, I will prefer to trade forex rather than cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin it has high value but it's not the best.

You might lose a lot of money if you don't have a good knowledge of what you are doing, I believe if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money.
That's true, there's no way you can lose money if you do the right thing, the mistake that most of us make is chasing after the wrong thing, if you are used to doing that you'll definitely waste your time

That's true, there's no way you can lose money if you do the right thing, the mistake that most of us make is chasing after the wrong thing, if you are used to doing that you'll definitely waste your time
If you don't know what you are doing online you might ended up wasting your time, you have to know a lot of things before you can actually earn money on the internet.

If you don't know what you are doing online you might ended up wasting your time, you have to know a lot of things before you can actually earn money on the internet.
That's absolutely true, if you are interested in making money online you have to know that it's not easy, if you don't have the right mindset you'll not get the best results you want.

That's absolutely true, if you are interested in making money online you have to know that it's not easy, if you don't have the right mindset you'll not get the best results you want.
That's true, having a good mindset in everything we do is very important, it helps us in many things, if you have good experience on what you are doing you can earn money online.

That's true, having a good mindset in everything we do is very important, it helps us in many things, if you have good experience on what you are doing you can earn money online.
Having the right mindset will really help you in terms of achieving success, if you want to succeed you need to have the right most mindset, if you don't have it you'll not succeed.

The truth is that currently the cryptocurrencies market is less volatile especially the Bitcoin market.
We are currently consolidating and forex is trending

The truth is that currently the cryptocurrencies market is less volatile especially the Bitcoin market.
We are currently consolidating and forex is trending
That's exactly what I want to say, most people don't get it, the forex market is moving more nicer than the cryptocurrency market especially Bitcoin is moving very slow.

Yeah
That's exactly what I want to say, most people don't get it, the forex market is moving more nicer than the cryptocurrency market especially Bitcoin is moving very slow.
The Bitcoin is not trending anymore, but while trending it posses more volatility than the forex market and everything moves crazy even without the economic news release.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back