The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?

Totally agree with this. Every newbie trader should begin trading use forex and crypto currency. The volatility is low and you can get more reliable information about a currency pair than a crypto which can help you in your trade.

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
No I don't agree, the volatility I Crypto Currencies is quiet predictable, spans for a longer time and very inter-dependent, that's to say once the price of BTC start going up, you predict that the price of other coin will probably appreciate even if not significantly, this not the same forex, as one pair appreciates, another pair may go thr opposite direction.

Moreso, prices in forex fluctuates at a faster pace than prices in crypto market.

No I don't agree, the volatility I Crypto Currencies is quiet predictable, spans for a longer time and very inter-dependent, that's to say once the price of BTC start going up, you predict that the price of other coin will probably appreciate even if not significantly, this not the same forex, as one pair appreciates, another pair may go thr opposite direction.

Moreso, prices in forex fluctuates at a faster pace than prices in crypto market.
In my opinion the crypto market is extremely unpredictable. The price may be going up one day and may fall considerably the next. And whilst there are many coins that are tied to the value of Bitcoin and generally rise and fall with the coin, there are many crypto that do not emulate this as well. Just as an example, if we look at the value of Bitcoin the price has gone down in the last 24 hours, but coins like DAI and USDC have increased in value. So whilst you are right in there are many coins that do follow that trend, there are also many moer that do not which can make it unpredictable. This is just my opinion. :)

Well I will say I'm confused! I know crypto to be more open compare to for ex! Cus I av a lot of friends trading and forex and crypto meanwhile this trading on crypto lifestyle is better than this of forex, I'm not saying u can't earn in for ex either.

Forex maybe less riskier to trade than cryptocurrencies but the loss in forex trade is always monumental being that one can loose all of ones investment trading forex unlike Bitcoin trading where one can only Loose some portion of your earnings.

As per the advice that I have read and heard from some traders you have to be observant particularly of the trend. Maybe I can agree that forex has a much lower risk than trading in crypto but mainly because I have little knowledge in crypto trading. To be frank, you can get rich in trading whether forex, stocks or even crypto currency. But you can only get rich if you get lucky with your connections who can give you tips and insider information.

Totally agree with this. Every newbie trader should begin trading use forex and crypto currency. The volatility is low and you can get more reliable information about a currency pair than a crypto which can help you in your trade.

There is no big difference between what happen in the forex market and how things are done in the crypto currency market. The volatility is always like that and you can't separate one from the other. What I will agree is that the investment on trading forex won't be compared to how much people spend daily on the crypto currency trading.

The volatility of forex may be minimal than that of the crypto currency but looking at the danger of loosing everything if you know little or no knowledge about it more detrimental. So I won't advise a newbie to begin with forex.

Forex can be less risky to trade than cryptocurrencies, but the loss of forex trading is still monumental because, unlike Bitcoin trading, you can loose all of your investment trading forex where you can only loose some portion of your earnings.

You are right that forex volatility is smaller than crypto.
in a state of crisis the USD is more stable, and the biggest volatility during 2020 is occupied by Bitcoin, so if you want to be safe it is better to choose USD, but if you want to make big profits choose Bitcoin.

Yes you're right about your assertion. Forex is less volatile when compared to crypto. Market forces affecting forex can easily be predicted but that doesn't occur in crypto. Crypto is a free world where there's no regulations so anything can happen anytime. We've seen coins lose more than 100% in less than 24 hours but that can't occur in forex trading.

I don't believe in this. Volatility in forex is much higher that's why it is very much riskier than cryptocurrencies. A good coin in cryptocurrency doesn't go so low without rising again in the next 24 hours but this is not so in forex. The loss can set up in just a seconds without any remedy.

The volatility in forex is pretty low, due to the currency pairs, but the volatility in crypto currency is high due to the rate at which crypto currency price moves. I totally agree if an individual can start with forex trading because the volatility is low.
Post automatically merged:

The volatility in forex is pretty low, due to the currency pairs, but the volatility in crypto currency is high due to the rate at which crypto currency price moves. I totally agree if an individual can start with forex trading because the volatility is low.

I admit that there is a great volatility in Cryptocurrency like bitcon, Ethereum and some other currencies but forex is another thing which cannot be compared with cryptocurency. Forex has a great risk than cryptocurency. And also forex is less reliable than cryptocurency.

Volatility or no Volatility you just need to study the market and know how it works if not it won't really pay you. If you want to invest in both crypto currency exchange Business and forex trading just go for the knowledge first, leave the Volatility you will surely make money if you Invest in knowledge first

The noise and the volatility is much lower in forex trading compared to when trading on cryptocurrencies. I do trade daily in Forex but I can never try that in cryptocurrency except I just buy and hold.

The noise and the volatility is much lower in forex trading compared to when trading on cryptocurrencies. I do trade daily in Forex but I can never try that in cryptocurrency except I just buy and hold.
How do you trade daily in the forex market? If the volatility within this market is much lower than thee will not be much shift that is happening in prices of the currencies over the course of a day and then this will make it harder to be invested into day trading. It was my opinion that day trading results in or rather relies on, excessive fluctuations and volatility throughout the day. Is this not the case?

According to the counsel that I have perused and gotten for certain dealers you must be attentive especially of the pattern. Possibly I can concur that forex has a much lower hazard than exchanging crypto yet for the most part since I have little information in crypto exchanging. Honestly, you can get wealthy in exchanging whether forex, stocks or even crypto currency. In any case, you can possibly get rich on the off chance that you get fortunate with your associations who can give you tips and insider data.

According to the counsel that I have perused and gotten for certain dealers you must be attentive especially of the pattern. Possibly I can concur that forex has a much lower hazard than exchanging crypto yet for the most part since I have little information in crypto exchanging. Honestly, you can get wealthy in exchanging whether forex, stocks or even crypto currency. In any case, you can possibly get rich on the off chance that you get fortunate with your associations who can give you tips and insider data.
If I'm not mistaken I think that insider data is referred to as insider trading which is considered to be illegal in many countries. This is when someone knows something that has not been released to the public about the specific stock or a cryptocurrency coin and use this to their advantage in order to profit from the market. This can serve some serious legal penalty, and therefore if I advise to all to stay away from insider trading at all costs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back