What's new

The volatility of forex is much lower than cryptocurrency

For sure. And make no mistake about that. The volatility of the forex market is nothing compared to that of the cryptocurrencies market. The gap in volatility and liquidity is pretty wide indeed. So, be careful with trades in cryptocurrencies

I stand to be corrected just like I said earlier ,I have not dive much into forex though if not for the recent crackdown the flauctuation in cryptocurrencies don't go above $1000 especially for bitcoin.
Bitcoin is much more stable has a cryptocurrency than most of the other smaller alternative cryptocurrency coins. If you look at a coin such as our LTC that can vary by as much as 20 to 30% daily in terms of price fluctuation.

Bitcoin is much more stable has a cryptocurrency than most of the other smaller alternative cryptocurrency coins. If you look at a coin such as our LTC that can vary by as much as 20 to 30% daily in terms of price fluctuation.
One thing you should note is that the higher the value of a coin the less the percentage rise of such coin in a short time. There are coins that are even more volatile than litecoin.

Volatility is something that we all look for in the market in order to be able to try and benefit from the trades that we make and in order to increase our profit in a shorter period of time. However, if you are new to trading it is generally said that you should look at forex trading first before crypto because the risk is smaller due to a lower volatility. This is because the volatility that you see in forex is generally around 1% change within a day, whereas in crypto it can be much larger with Bitcoin volatility generally being between 5% and 15% daily.

This means a lot more time needs to be spent monitoring the market and you have to be sure of your trades and have patience. Do you agree with forex trading being less volatile and being a good starting point?
The volatility in forex cannot be compared to the one in in cryptocurrency currency. That is why most forex traders would never venture into crypto

I equally agree to the saying that the risk of forex is very high because they is tendency of loose immediately .

I think both forex and cryptocurrency trading are highly volatile. I did not do any of the two because I hate watching the price movement. my heart skips as the price goes up and down anytime I check it on my wallet. that is why I don't engage myself in trading of forex or cryptocurrency.

Indeed cryptocurrencies are much more volatile than forex. Just look how Bitcoin was going down like a house of cards and right now it seems that it is going up once again. Bitcoin is so volatile.

I can't boldly say if forex volatility is higher than that of crypto coins or not because I don't have the point to proof as I am not into crypto nor forex trading so far. But it is all good seeing different comments on what you don't know as learning is part of joining this platform. Thanks for sharing all the same.

Yes it is Avery known fact for those of us who have actually experienced both markets volatility levels that the volatility of the forex market is far less than the volatility of the cryptocurrencies market. It's obvious

I don't quite agree with you on this. Both of them are very Volatile and thus they can lead to loss . I can't choose to say that one is more Volatile

The volatility in forex cannot be compared to the one in in cryptocurrency currency. That is why most forex traders would never venture into crypto
I think that some people actually use forex trading as a stepping stone in order to get into cryptocurrency trading because that provides them with the strategies that they need for their crypto portfolio.

Not the votality of forex, but other asset in forex, forex is just a platform with instrument for trading this asset. You can day crypto have higher votality than others.

Not the votality of forex, but other asset in forex, forex is just a platform with instrument for trading this asset. You can day crypto have higher votality than others.
I think that what you are trying to show here is that with the number of assets that we have at our disposal at any given time, that there is a considerable amount of opportunities for day trading? Am I understanding what you are saying correctly? However, if we have to consider the forex market we also know that the pairing is very limited as well, whereas with cryptocurrency there is much more coins giving us a greater opportunity to day-trade as well.

I don't know much about forex trading all I know is cryptotrader having a good with reading for so long now and I have never regretted trading crypto cryptocurrency is the new money making machine that can make you millions of money if you know how to trade if you know how to trade

I don't know much about forex trading all I know is cryptotrader having a good with reading for so long now and I have never regretted trading crypto cryptocurrency is the new money making machine that can make you millions of money if you know how to trade if you know how to trade
You are correct in saying that you can make millions, however the amount you make is also dependent on the amount that you are willing to invest into cryptocurrency as well. As you have said there is a lot of risk that is involved with cryptocurrency, and you have to know which coins to invest in and with the number o f coins increasing almost on a daily basis, these things can be hard to determine or ascertain at times.

Volatility of crypto coins is much higher than forex, so are the profits and loss. I am not sure whether the price of forex currencies is easier to predict, I guess, it is much easier to earn profits on crypto coins if you know how to predict the price of crypto coins in a proper way.

Volatility of crypto coins is much higher than forex, so are the profits and loss. I am not sure whether the price of forex currencies is easier to predict, I guess, it is much easier to earn profits on crypto coins if you know how to predict the price of crypto coins in a proper way.
I think that forex will be easier to make predictions on the fiat currencies and their strength and relationship because that will be determined by the country relations and the news that are surrounding these two countries. However, with crypto it is decentralized and therefore there are a multitude of factors that can affect the price and in turn this will result in a harder analysis procedure.

I think that forex will be easier to make predictions on the fiat currencies and their strength and relationship because that will be determined by the country relations and the news that are surrounding these two countries. However, with crypto it is decentralized and therefore there are a multitude of factors that can affect the price and in turn this will result in a harder analysis procedure.

I have never traded in forex currencies, so I cannot say how it works. However, you can easily make predictions about crypto coins if you know how to analyze charts and study the crypto data.

I didn't agree with you because crypto currency market is easy to predict than forex market in fact it's good for newbies to start with crypto currency market before joining forex.

I have never traded in forex currencies, so I cannot say how it works. However, you can easily make predictions about crypto coins if you know how to analyze charts and study the crypto data.
You are right in saying that you can make predictions on crypto, however the concern is not about making predictions but rather accuracy with which you make these predictions. From my point of view i think that because crypto is a decentralized platform that there is a lot of human psychology involved in predicting the price of crypto because you have to predict how people will respond to a crypto and this does not seem possible to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back