What's new

The most unusual jobs in the world you would work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of the most unusual jobs you would work around the world? I myself am not too into the idea of working an unusual job. I mean, as long as it's not something that's gross or too crazy, I'd consider it. But what unusual jobs would you consider doing if you had the chance? What are some you wouldn't consider working even if the pay turned out great?

There are many jobs that might be unusual. You may even get paid to sleep! You get paid by bed and mattress manufacturing companies that hire participants to test the mattress. You have to rate the comfort level when it comes to testing the mattress.

I've actually been involved in a some kind of unusual or weird job four years ago and it's something that is very funny that I would never have imagined that personally I would be involved in that kind of job. It was when I was working in a sex toy company. I saw a lot of things in that company.

I do not think there is any job that I will not be comfortable doing provided that it is not illegal. I understand that there are some jobs that might be irritating her very demanding but if the pay is going to match the stress then I am definitely going to be going for it.

I've actually been involved in a some kind of unusual or weird job four years ago and it's something that is very funny that I would never have imagined that personally I would be involved in that kind of job. It was when I was working in a sex toy company. I saw a lot of things in that company.

There comes a time in life when you have to get involved in odd jobs. You may not think about opting for such kind of jobs. However, you may not have any other better choice. This is what happened to me when I used to work in a telemarketing firm a couple of years ago.

There comes a time in life when you have to get involved in odd jobs. You may not think about opting for such kind of jobs. However, you may not have any other better choice. This is what happened to me when I used to work in a telemarketing firm a couple of years ago.

You are very correct with that statement and it is actually a very good experience for me even though it is an odd job but what I got to learn is that there are so many things that I never knew that have to do with sex before I was employed to work there and I learnt about different sexual problems that a lot of ladies have including men from the company.

I do not think there is any job that I will not be comfortable doing provided that it is not illegal. I understand that there are some jobs that might be irritating her very demanding but if the pay is going to match the stress then I am definitely going to be going for it.

I would be pretty uncomfortable working as a moutuary attendant. I have read a lot about what those that works in that place see and it is not the type of work that I will be quite excited doing. I will do it maybe because of how much they will be paying, but not as result of how comfortable that it is.

I wouldn't be comfortable with working on some unusual jobs or jobs which are unethical. I will be distracted and disturbed mentally. I heard about someone working as an odour sniffer which is a weird job. I can never do such a job because it will kill me.

I would be pretty uncomfortable working as a moutuary attendant. I have read a lot about what those that works in that place see and it is not the type of work that I will be quite excited doing. I will do it maybe because of how much they will be paying, but not as result of how comfortable that it is.

Personally, I don't think I would ever be comfortable working as a mortuary attendant because I've heard stories about those workplaces and the paranormal things that usually happen there which can actually put me at risk.
I will try as much as possible to avoid putting myself in a situation where I know it's going to be dangerous for me to be working there.

I wouldn't be comfortable with working on some unusual jobs or jobs which are unethical. I will be distracted and disturbed mentally. I heard about someone working as an odour sniffer which is a weird job. I can never do such a job because it will kill me.

Unusual jobs may not necessarily be unethical jobs. They may be quite different kinds of job that are not preferred by many people. Unusual jobs may also be the kind of jobs that are not that common in many countries. So, the definition may differ.

Unusual jobs may not necessarily be unethical jobs. They may be quite different kinds of job that are not preferred by many people. Unusual jobs may also be the kind of jobs that are not that common in many countries. So, the definition may differ.

I believe that there are so many unusual jobs in any country all over the world because people will always be looking for something they can do to make money from. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is going to be something that is ethical or not or something that is going to be an usual job but as long as they are getting paid, they will be interested in doing that kind of work.

I believe that there are so many unusual jobs in any country all over the world because people will always be looking for something they can do to make money from. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is going to be something that is ethical or not or something that is going to be an usual job but as long as they are getting paid, they will be interested in doing that kind of work.

Yes, there are many different kinds of unusual jobs available in my country as well. There are many pet food testing companies that pay people to test pet food. This is a kind of a bit unusual job. However, pet food testers get paid a good sum of money, as they need to test pet food and check the taste.

I will not be comfortable working on unusual jobs or something unethical. I would rather work on a low paying job than work on an unusual and unethical jobs. I have a soft conscience which whips me every time I do something it doesn't support.

I will not be comfortable working on unusual jobs or something unethical. I would rather work on a low paying job than work on an unusual and unethical jobs. I have a soft conscience which whips me every time I do something it doesn't support.

I would also never choose to work for a company which is involved in unethical behaviour or practices. However, the fact remains that there are many problems associated with such kind of companies. Such companies never reveal that they are engaging in unethical behaviour. So, it could be very hard to determine the actual activities of such kind of companies.

Yes, there are many different kinds of unusual jobs available in my country as well. There are many pet food testing companies that pay people to test pet food. This is a kind of a bit unusual job. However, pet food testers get paid a good sum of money, as they need to test pet food and check the taste.

Imagine what's going to happen when you taste a dog or cat food and started to have health complications? This is something that I would never be interested in putting myself through all because of making money. The risks involved in that kind of job can never allow me to do it.

In my home country, there is a group of people who do wild honey hunting. They climb mountains and get into the caves to collect wild honey. This is the most weird job I have ever seen. Interestingly, a lot of people have made documentaries about honey huntng and some of these documentaries have won numerous awards. You can search on youtube for honey hunting.

In my home country, there is a group of people who do wild honey hunting. They climb mountains and get into the caves to collect wild honey. This is the most weird job I have ever seen. Interestingly, a lot of people have made documentaries about honey huntng and some of these documentaries have won numerous awards. You can search on youtube for honey hunting.
This is a very dangerous job if it's what they see it as. Have you been stung by a bee before? It's very painful, I can't imagine putting myself in harms way for honey from bees. I'm also allergic to bees bite. I don't want to die, I will not be near what they do.

This is a very dangerous job if it's what they see it as. Have you been stung by a bee before? It's very painful, I can't imagine putting myself in harms way for honey from bees. I'm also allergic to bees bite. I don't want to die, I will not be near what they do.
Never been bitten by bees but I have been chased by bees once. Thankfully they stopped chasing me and changed the direction. Honey hunting is certainly a dangerous job. However, when you watch them, you see them making the job very easy for themselves.

Never been bitten by bees but I have been chased by bees once. Thankfully they stopped chasing me and changed the direction. Honey hunting is certainly a dangerous job. However, when you watch them, you see them making the job very easy for themselves.

Were you a kid or an adult when the bees chased you all over? I can imagine how frightened you would have been that day as you scream and run 😂 😂! Had anyone caught that on camera, it would have gotten thousands of views. Those guys who harvest honey wear protective suits from the one's that I have seen.

Were you a kid or an adult when the bees chased you all over? I can imagine how frightened you would have been that day as you scream and run 😂 😂! Had anyone caught that on camera, it would have gotten thousands of views. Those guys who harvest honey wear protective suits from the one's that I have seen.
I was in my early teens. :D
Well, honey hunting is done in a traditional way. The hone they collect has some special qualities, it can intoxicate you as well as give you hallucinating sensation. That's why despite being dangerous job, these people still collect wild honey.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back