What's new

Success through failure

Well success thru failure is just the way of saying after the dark tunnel I found light, because there is no business without it hurdles but with determination we scale.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Not in all cases though.
However, I have come to understand that failure only gains me experience for the future. I believe that once I learn from my mistakes, that 'failure' automatically is of advantage to me, because it won't be repeated.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Success is an illusion. The man had everything in the garden and thought he could be more successful. That didn't work out too well.

That is true,but it is not always easy to pull through,i remember when we started our business, we were having very serious challanges at the on set,expecially when it comes to the issue of customer aqusitionbut we were persistent.
True though, like my self I just started a small business of my own recently, it's not even up too a month and the traffic is extremely poor. Honestly it's discouraging but am still trying to keep pushing, telling others about it, asking people to repost for me and all that

There is no one that does not seek to be successful in spite of their failures or number of failures. No matter how many times we might have failed at some businesses, we still strive to see that we become successful in another business

What I know that failure does for you is that it gives the opportunity to know why you failed in the first place and then you can use the knowledge to become successful in the next try.
yes that's completely true , failure makes us to learn from our previous mistake ,when you fail don't be discouraged , having the idea of failure is also a great thing ,a life spend failing is better than the life spend doing nothing

I don't want to subscribe to the fact that when you fail it will subsequently turn to success. Unless the reasons for failing are known and amendments are made and avoiding the same pitfalls then there is no guarantee of success

yes that's completely true , failure makes us to learn from our previous mistake ,when you fail don't be discouraged , having the idea of failure is also a great thing ,a life spend failing is better than the life spend doing nothing
It's only when you are too dumb to fail and learn your lesson on why you failed before and you still went ahead to faill again that is madness. But once you pick the lessons, it makes you better than you used to be.

If you are able to analyse your failure holistically you will definitely be able to pick up again and make more success in business because sometimes losses are inevitable but they can be manage.

It can be very hard to achieve success without experiencing some failures. The major problem is that most people don't want to experience failure before they experienced success. Such people usually rely on luck in most of the things they do.

It's only when you are too dumb to fail and learn your lesson on why you failed before and you still went ahead to faill again that is madness. But once you pick the lessons, it makes you better than you used to be.
Yes, failure are meant to be corrected but not to be repeated, when you repeat that same mistake that makes you to fail it simply mean your not serious at all.

It can be very hard to achieve success without experiencing some failures. The major problem is that most people don't want to experience failure before they experienced success. Such people usually rely on luck in most of the things they do.
Though I completely I agree with you, failure is part of the experience one must gain in the journey of achieving success. From your personal point of view, do you think it is a must for someone to pass through failure before they can achieve success?

They say, failure is a stepping stone. Failure is just the first step to know what you have not known. When you fail, you take correction and you know. So, failure is not bad, when you fail, try again. when you fail, try again and again. When you fail, try again and again and again. When you fail again, just try it another way, because doing the same thing gives you same result.

Though I completely I agree with you, failure is part of the experience one must gain in the journey of achieving success. From your personal point of view, do you think it is a must for someone to pass through failure before they can achieve success?
If you are achieve success at first trial without any failure, you need to consider yourself luck. We don't learn much when we are achieve success. Failure teaches an important lessons of what doesn't work. And it'll be easier to spot and avoid things that cause failure in the future once you have the knowledge of failure.

If you are achieve success at first trial without any failure, you need to consider yourself luck. We don't learn much when we are achieve success. Failure teaches an important lessons of what doesn't work. And it'll be easier to spot and avoid things that cause failure in the future once you have the knowledge of failure.
In other words from what you just said, you mean failure let's you explore more options and one would tend to be more creative in finding ways to achieve new results, when a person fails before achieving success, it makes the person more mature and would have more apperception for his or her accomplishments. Am I right?

So many Businesses have been faced with failure but that is reasonable enough for any entrepreneur to start thinking of quitting, remaining in the business and chatting a way forward can still make it work for you.
Quitting because you are actually filled in your business would be the worst decision you've ever made because it means that you failed to grasp the knowledge on why you failed in order to turn it into a success

I believe but that is if the person really tries to know the reasons for his failure and tries to learn from committing the same mistake in the future.

I believe but that is if the person really tries to know the reasons for his failure and tries to learn from committing the same mistake in the future.
It is the only way that someone learn from his failure in his business because once you end up failing, there is always something that you didn't do right or that you failed to do which if you have it sorted out it will help you to succeed in your business in the future.

A lot of successful people failed multiple times before becoming successful. failure is common and also not unusual. Only very few people can become successful in first attempt.

Yes, failure are meant to be corrected but not to be repeated, when you repeat that same mistake that makes you to fail it simply mean your not serious at all.
Yes, in as much as it's painful to fail in any way someone is involved in any kind of business, it offers a good lesson on how you should not fail in the future by not repeating the same mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back