Success through failure

Stylex

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, failure is a stepping stone to the ladder of success. Failure is a tool that grooms me to brace up. So yes I fail and succeed and at the end of the day I gain learning experiences.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Acheiving Success through failure is guarantee, for example if you go into a business and fail at first and you go back to the drawing board to know the real reason why you fail , and you started the business again , the experience you have at the first business and the real reason for failure will make you successful in the second business.

I believe through failure success can be guaranteed but that simply depend on the individual in question. Only a wise crippled man can survive a foretold disaster or war, the stupid one will still find himself amidst the disaster. What I mean is that as a wise business person, when you experience failure, you should put things in place wisely to avoid that same failure next time, that is how you becomes successful.

Yes, failure is a stepping stone to the ladder of success. Failure is a tool that grooms me to brace up. So yes I fail and succeed and at the end of the day I gain learning experiences.
yes I concur with you,one can learn from his failure ,as you said earlier failure is a stepping stone to your success,there is also a quote that says a life spend failing is more important than the life spend doing noting .at least you will learn from your failures and not to repeat same mistakes
Post automatically merged:

yes I concur with you,one can learn from his failure ,as you said earlier failure is a stepping stone to your success,there is also a quote that says a life spend failing is more important than the life spend doing noting .at least you will learn from your failures and not to repeat same mistakes

Successes can be achieved through failure. That's why discouragement is not advisable when it comes to business because even when you're faced with downs, you can surely in view access success.

There is no guarantee that because you failed today or you have passed through failure, you would surely succeed, you can only succeed when you actually learn form your failures, understand why you failed and work ways to avoid it next time.

There is no guarantee that because you failed today or you have passed through failure, you would surely succeed, you can only succeed when you actually learn form your failures, understand why you failed and work ways to avoid it next time.
That is very true. Failure alone does not lead to success. You need to know why you failed and learn from it. You need to identify what you should have done or what you should do to correct the mistake. That way, you will never repeat the mistake.

One has to identity their weakness or what went wrong that caused failure. It is important to analyse the failure and think of what can be done or improved to achieve success. Some things required to achieve success will only be revealed during failure.

For failure to be a success then consistency was in place, failure can turn into success when the failure is addressed with intentions of improvement, that way one can be more successful

I am not this kind of a person that prefers a success that must be accompanied by failure at the beginning because I am of the opinion that we go to school to learn how to become successful without having to fail at first.

As far as we still exist we are bound to face failure in one way or another and learning from such failure is very rewarding. This is because one will now know the cause of the failure and try to do things other ways not to fail in that same action again and the procedure becomes part and parcel of the person. It is just my opinion.

In as much as we learn very well from experience there is no guarantee that feeling along the way is and automatic tickets that you are going to be successful in the future.

Failure can be a great teacher. However, it is only a great teacher for those who want to learn from their past mistakes. Unfortunately, people repeat the same mistakes again and again and end up suffering from loss again and again.

I am not this kind of a person that prefers a success that must be accompanied by failure at the beginning because I am of the opinion that we go to school to learn how to become successful without having to fail at first.
do you mean you don't want failure in your life that's sounds some how ,do you know that if failure is been Part of you , even if you fail it as already been part of you ,same to success if you succeed it will be the part of you .

I don't think failure is a necessity as it stands it not a necessary to fail before u can make success,their people who make success without failing,but once u fail it is not the end of life

Failure is a great teacher to become successful in life you must learn to become successful in your business, it is very important to learn from your failure.

My own philosophy is failure is inevitable to matter how we look it. It can never be rosy always no matter your how comfortable you are. At one point or stage of our life we will experience failure. The important thing is to learn and build on the lessons from the failure(s) and move on.

I strongly accept this because it reminds me back then when I was in school there is one particular subject am not good in and it makes me repeat the class but no one tell me what to do next is to study more so that I will pass at the end so the same goes to business as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back