What's new

Success through failure

Truely every prefection in life comes from one,two or more failure,i do not call it failure but i call it road to success,most of my perfected work are as a result of my perfection from my mistake

Look at how the light bulb was developed. It took so many mistakes and failed attempts till it was perfected. It's the same thing with running a business, failing isn't the end once you're determined to succeed.

Although failure is a stepping stone for success. It doesn't mean that because you failed, then you'll succeed in future. It's only possible to succeed when u learn from failure and work hard.

I believe but that is if the person really tries to know the reasons for his failure and tries to learn from committing the same mistake in the future.
Exactly, this life is full of hills and valleys, down and ups, desert and Ireland, but you are the only one that can put them in good Oder, just give it the best that you have and not to repeat same mistake of the past.

Yes, in as much as it's painful to fail in any way someone is involved in any kind of business, it offers a good lesson on how you should not fail in the future by not repeating the same mistake.
That's it, is not a mistake to make a mistake but it is a mistake to repeat that same mistake, that's one of my favorite quotes, mistake becomes a mistake when it's repeated.

One thing is that success is not final failure is not fatal, it is stepping stone to continue the count. Failure will be your final bus stop when you are so ignorant to discover your mistake.

If you can learn a lesson from your failure and start again by avoiding previous mistakes, you might be successful in the second or third attempt. However, some people never learn a lesson and continue to commit same mistake again and again.

That's it, is not a mistake to make a mistake but it is a mistake to repeat that same mistake, that's one of my favorite quotes, mistake becomes a mistake when it's repeated.
Exactly, with that initially made mistake, you're already familiar with what you have done wrong and try as much as possible never to repeat it all over again.

One thing is that success is not final failure is not fatal, it is stepping stone to continue the count. Failure will be your final bus stop when you are so ignorant to discover your mistake.
Though I agree with you that failure can be considered as a stepping stone that would push you to the next level, but I believe there are cases whereby it is actually the mindset of the said individual that stops them from finding out their mistakes. They see failure as the end, hence there is no need in finding out what went wrong.

Exactly, with that initially made mistake, you're already familiar with what you have done wrong and try as much as possible never to repeat it all over again.
that's it , mistakes helps us to stand firm, mistake helps us to have a successful business but only if we stand it , there are many mistakes we made day by day but we can learn from it.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
I think what will actually spur a person to success is dependent on the individual involve,because some persons will not want to repeat same mistake they have made in the courseof their business or personal life,while some might not really learn their lessons.

There is no sure success From failure because of the fact that you failed means success will come just like that, you have to work on yourself and try to learn from that mistake not to do it again

There is no sure success From failure because of the fact that you failed means success will come just like that, you have to work on yourself and try to learn from that mistake not to do it again
One can archeived success through failure its very possible do you know why am saying this its because when you fail nody likes failure the experience you will get during that failing attempt will differ from what you get when you where still in business and you wont like it so you may do your possible best to ensure that you start seen and received success constantly

Many success stories begin with failure. When someone fails, he or she learns how to handle it better next time. Failure breeds improvement and improvement yields success. One cannot be all without mistakes. It's part of life

In other words from what you just said, you mean failure let's you explore more options and one would tend to be more creative in finding ways to achieve new results, when a person fails before achieving success, it makes the person more mature and would have more apperception for his or her accomplishments. Am I right?
You are very on point. In fact you demystify it more than I did in my comment. Majority of the people often see failure as a bad thing instead of seeing it as a stepping stone to achieve success.

You might be right in this case , because most times ,it's not new that failure also tries to bring out our sucess instinct , because when some people fails ,they would put more effort and be eager to suceed and not fail again

You are very on point. In fact you demystify it more than I did in my comment. Majority of the people often see failure as a bad thing instead of seeing it as a stepping stone to achieve success.
I guess it's the mindset that determines how each and everyone of us handle failure. Does who see failure as a bad thing have the mindset that failure is the end of their efforts. What do you think can be done to change such mindsets?

Last edited:
You might be right in this case , because most times ,it's not new that failure also tries to bring out our sucess instinct , because when some people fails ,they would put more effort and be eager to suceed and not fail again
Exactly, it's why whenever someone who is ready to succeed will always look for the reason why he failed and correct it and then succeed.

A famous business owner once said that if you want to achieve success fast you have to double the rate of your failure. He said failure is on the far side of the success. So you should use it as a stepping stone to achieve success. But you must learn from your failures to achieve success faster.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back