What's new

Success through failure

I strongly accept this because it reminds me back then when I was in school there is one particular subject am not good in and it makes me repeat the class but no one tell me what to do next is to study more so that I will pass at the end so the same goes to business as well.
that's very true ,and it is also applicable to business,once you fail just pick up the challenge and move on ,learn from your own mistakes and failure,and never to repeat that sane mistake again ,I believe with these things one can have a successful business

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
When you said failure can guarantee you to be sucessful is not actually true,because failure is one thing and you ability to learn from that failure is another.If the individual involve will actually learn from his mistakes and avoid the same mistakes that is when we can say failure has paid off.

Actually is not really a must that you have to fail before you became successful in anything you're doing but in a situation where you fail, it is actually a lesson for you to know exactly what to do to succeed.

When you said failure can guarantee you to be sucessful is not actually true,because failure is one thing and you ability to learn from that failure is another.If the individual involve will actually learn from his mistakes and avoid the same mistakes that is when we can say failure has paid off.
yes that's true ,failure can't really guarantee your success but rather help you to make success,that is if you understand the logic ,when you fail pick the challenge and never to repeat that same mistake again,that's it

yes that's true ,failure can't really guarantee your success but rather help you to make success,that is if you understand the logic ,when you fail pick the challenge and never to repeat that same mistake again,that's it

Well, once we can be able to learn from your failure or you already know the reason why you failed and find a way to avoid getting into such situations again which will guarantee of success on the next trial.

Well, once we can be able to learn from your failure or you already know the reason why you failed and find a way to avoid getting into such situations again which will guarantee of success on the next trial.
that's just it,once you can be able to learn from your failure or already know the reason why you fail ,at the cost of failing you might even lost allot of money, you just have to give it a full fucos in other not to fail again

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
The best way to learn and master things is when you have fail because when you fail you discover a better way to get things done and it won't be stressful

Failure is an experience on it's own. You can't fold your hands climbing the ladder of success. You have to try and try over and over again. Keep away form your .worries and go ahead

There is no success before previous failures just because you learn from your previous faults to prevent this happening in the future otherwise you will not learn anything.
Some people just don't want the failure part of it forgetting when we just succeed at once it all becomes something boring without challenge I have come to understand that man values those things they sweat for.

It's because failure isn't necessarily when you fail, but when you fail to rise. When we experience failure, it should serve as a motivation to us to strive harder and wiser in the future and more than once I have made success through learning from my past failures

The best way to learn and master things is when you have fail because when you fail you discover a better way to get things done and it won't be stressful
true ,the best way to learn and master things is when you fail ,failure make the wrong to be right,if you fail it simply means they're is something lacking that you need to include ,just plan and aim away from failure and you will surely succeed

There was a time i had to fail a course in school and the lecturer called me and showed me my mistakes of being over to confidence , I went back and work on my mistakes and since then I have never made any mistakes like that again and thats an example of succes through failure.

When we accept our failure and we look for a way forward, we will be successful in our business. like when I first started with forex trade. I lost some of my money from greediness. When I see that greediness is what made me to loss my money. I stopped be greedy and I am doing fine now

If one fails and choose not to get over it or learn a lesson or two from that failure, you're going hinder yourself from making progress. This failure should help you get a clearer perspective on things

Some people just don't want the failure part of it forgetting when we just succeed at once it all becomes something boring without challenge I have come to understand that man values those things they sweat for.
Being the first means you will make more efforts to be the first because the people in second and third place will implement new strategies to gain the first place.

Successes could be accomplished with failing. That is why discouragement is actually certainly not recommended when it concerns company since also when you are confronted with downs, you can certainly in sight accessibility excellence.

do you mean you don't want failure in your life that's sounds some how ,do you know that if failure is been Part of you , even if you fail it as already been part of you ,same to success if you succeed it will be the part of you .
The truth is that we cannot avoid failure in life but I am of the opinion that we do not prepare to fail but we prepared to succeed so with a good knowledge of what you want to do I do nothing that you can fail.
Post automatically merged:

Actually is not really a must that you have to fail before you became successful in anything you're doing but in a situation where you fail, it is actually a lesson for you to know exactly what to do to succeed.
This is also my opinion on this issue as I believe that failure is not in must to experience before you become successful as most people seek for knowledge so that they will not feel so in a situation whereby you have gotten all the knowledge that you required and at the end of the day you still feel you can take it as a lesson and keep on moving forward.

Last edited:
The truth is that we cannot avoid failure in life but I am of the opinion that we do not prepare to fail but we prepared to succeed so with a good knowledge of what you want to do I do nothing that you can fail.
I concur with you ,we are not prepared to fail but to succeed,when you prepare adequately to start up a business it is not guaranteed that you must fail. we only fail sometimes because we don't prepare well to it .

One can surely attend success through failure, the watch word here is consistency and focus on your set goals. Once this is achieved don't think of relenting.

I have succeeded countless times by learning from my mistakes. I have mapped out daily proposals not to repeat th same mistakes. I have ran faster from things that would bring second defeat as a result of the first

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back