What's new

Success through failure

Exactly, it's why whenever someone who is ready to succeed will always look for the reason why he failed and correct it and then succeed.
If he don't find solution and the reason why he failed ,he might just keep failing ,I guess it's the first ever thing he would need to correct before improving in his sucess dimension
Post automatically merged:

Exactly, it's why whenever someone who is ready to succeed will always look for the reason why he failed and correct it and then succeed.
That's the best decision for him to do ,he need to absolutely first correct ,then take a very good move in chasing the sucess he or she wants to get in life ,I have seen people take such decisions and now they are very successful

Last edited:
Yes. That's 100% true. Sometimes we fail before we succeed. Failure often guaranteed our success. Failure also teach us a lot of things.

Yes, failure is a stepping stone to the ladder of success. Failure is a tool that grooms me to brace up. So yes I fail and succeed and at the end of the day I gain learning experiences.
What is failure, there are some things we should no agreed to no matter how it is being explain, so are you trying to say that people can never achieve success anywhere in life without steping into failure ? because that is what you said according to your comment here.

Success is on the far side Of failure. It means it is the failure that will teach you some of the necessary things you need another to become successful at what you are doing. This is the reason why it is said that to achieve success faster you have to double the rate of your failure.

Personally, I arrive at success when I realise I've failed several times and that makes me courageous. I believe that failure is the best experience to achieving success because the number of times you fail while trying to succeed teaches you a lot that you would have missed if you succeeded at a go.

Yes. That's 100% true. Sometimes we fail before we succeed. Failure often guaranteed our success. Failure also teach us a lot of things.
You're right, most I it's just normal for us to fail before we succeed because that's what do guide us to attain success. Someone one said that he has failed many times and that's why he succeeded

Yes, failure is a stepping stone to the ladder of success. Failure is a tool that grooms me to brace up. So yes I fail and succeed and at the end of the day I gain learning experiences.
To me, I don't even see failure anymore. It's either I win or learn. I'm only a failure when I give up in life. Learning from past experiences and trying things differently is just it for me

To me, I don't even see failure anymore. It's either I win or learn. I'm only a failure when I give up in life. Learning from past experiences and trying things differently is just it for me
I love this mindset of yours, failure is only a lesson but not the end. What have you learnt all these while from your past experience if I might ask?

I love this mindset of yours, failure is only a lesson but not the end. What have you learnt all these while from your past experience if I might ask?
Well it's a story for another day. But the main lesson is that no matter how good your plan is, nothing is certain. Sometimes things happens and we lack answers

Well it's a story for another day. But the main lesson is that no matter how good your plan is, nothing is certain. Sometimes things happens and we lack answers
That's true though, I have had some past experience before where I thought I had made all the necessary plans only for one something else to come up. I think the best is just to prepare your mind for anything. What do you think.

I see failure as a stepping stone to succeed, failure is an upportunity to succeed. Were I fail I make sure I put extra effort to succeed. Especially in my studies, I once failed a course but when I put more effort I scored an "A," in the course.

Well it is perfectly normal for businesses to actually go through hard times, challenges and failures but what's important is that you should always try to learn from the mistakes

I really love this. This is the mindset that leads to greatness and I will advise most people to have this inclination. It's either you win or you learn, because what we term failure is actually a teacher

That's true though, I have had some past experience before where I thought I had made all the necessary plans only for one something else to come up. I think the best is just to prepare your mind for anything. What do you think.
I'm with you on this. We never can tell what would happen. Just make plans and hope for success while preparing for failure. Anything can happen

There is no guarantee that because you failed today or you have passed through failure, you would surely succeed, you can only succeed when you actually learn form your failures, understand why you failed and work ways to avoid it next time.

The best way to avoid failing again and again is to see what is causing the problem and try to find the right kind of solution for the problem. Analyzing the problem is the key to solving it. You may also try to seek the help of professionals when it comes to business.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
I believe that if at any point i fail at my business, Then i am likely to succeed still.
It is best to learn from the mistakes made and pick the business up again, than to quit the business and tag yourself a failure.

The best way to avoid failing again and again is to see what is causing the problem and try to find the right kind of solution for the problem. Analyzing the problem is the key to solving it. You may also try to seek the help of professionals when it comes to business.
That's true, having mentor that would put you through at all times would be a great idea. I believe this is why most business owners have mentors. What about rare. Cases where even a professional cannot actually help out, what do you do?

I agree with you.
Failure is a stepping stone to success. I know a lot of people who have learn from their failed experiences, set better standards and are now doing well.

Base on my own opinion,failure serves as a pathway to success,because when one fails,he will have the mindset of succeeding next time because he already knows the causes of the failure, which he will avoid in other to succeed next time.
Post automatically merged:

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
Yes its possible, after several attempt and one fails,he must have learn lesson about the cause of his failure,I am very sure if the personal keep trying his reward will definitely be success.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe through failure success can be guaranteed but that simply depend on the individual in question. Only a wise crippled man can survive a foretold disaster or war, the stupid one will still find himself amidst the disaster. What I mean is that as a wise business person, when you experience failure, you should put things in place wisely to avoid that same failure next time, that is how you becomes successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back