What's new

Success through failure

Ok yes that's true before you can be successful you have to pass through faliurere so many times and stand again
Yes you need to pass through failure and stand again atleast you will learn from your failure and ensure its dosnt repeat itself,success is not easyly come by but through planing and dealing with your failure is what matters the most through this you will learn a better lesson and ensure such failure dosnt repeat

Success can surely come through failure only on one condition, whenever you realise the failure, you work on the lapses, you restrategize and stand up tall to face the challenges but make sure you don't make same mistake twice, by these success is assured by God's Grace.

An enterpreneur once told me that failing is not failure but the fear to fail is failure,as it stands failure trigger one success if the person takes it as a challenge

There are so many success stories that are actually backed by a lot of failures from these Succssful people. If we here their stories we can actually take courage to face our challenges in our businesses as well

I think yes this is how out brains work , we try , we fail then we turn our mistakes to success but sometimes we try many ways so it is possible to fail many times before success .

A lot of people have gained success through their failures.
That is why it is always important not to give up totally when you experience a little set back in a business

Ok yes that's true before you can be successful you have to pass through faliurere so many times and stand again
That's it , having the experience of failure in a business or in everything we do is very important,it helps you to fix many things in a good way,and a place it is meant to be

Before I gained admission to the tertiary institution I attended, my first external exam was a total failure, but that thought me that I was doing something wrong and I got better at my next exam, this same also applies in business, many business fail at first start but learn and come back stronger.

I have heard of many company who fail and become successful in business like 7up they failed many times and now they are successful

If you fail once and decide to give up on yourself on seeing that business through, you might not be reacting to your setbacks properly. You're rather quiting too soon than fighting it to the end

Yes failure is also a part of learning , when you fail it means you are lacking something,and you definitely need to fix it ,in other to become successful.

Success through failure is more rewarding and much more pronounced, because we learn from our mistakes and never again would we have cause to go back into the abyss of ignorance and mediocrity.

Though failure can be avoided but not all time. Mistakes would surely come when it comes anything business and all the likes. The person just has to learn so as to bring out new knowledge, skills and experience

that's just it,once you can be able to learn from your failure or already know the reason why you fail ,at the cost of failing you might even lost allot of money, you just have to give it a full fucos in other not to fail again

Exactly, there is no failure that doesn't come with a very big lesson in it because there was always something that you didn't do right or that you overdid which backfired.

Exactly, there is no failure that doesn't come with a very big lesson in it because there was always something that you didn't do right or that you overdid which backfired.
Yes , when you fail it means you have something you have to fix and when you fixed everything problem you won't have issues in succeeding ,

Failure is an experience on it's own. You can't fold your hands climbing the ladder of success. You have to try and try over and over again. Keep away form your .worries and go ahead
When doing business,and the things we plan to execute and it did not go through,we should not see it as part of our life,but to be seen as an event.The process that leads to success might not be easy by persistence is the key.

When doing business,and the things we plan to execute and it did not go through,we should not see it as part of our life,but to be seen as an event.The process that leads to success might not be easy by persistence is the key.
I think I get what you are trying to say in other words our mindset is the major thing here. How we reason and accept things matters alot, if things do no go as planned and you see it as a failure, then that is how it would be for you.

There's always a success through failure, if you will be able to stand up and spot which aspect that makes you to fail, then you try to correct it.

Do you believe that through your failure, you were guaranteed success in your future dealings with your job or business? If not, why?
What I know that failure does for you is that it gives the opportunity to know why you failed in the first place and then you can use the knowledge to become successful in the next try.

I think I get what you are trying to say in other words our mindset is the major thing here. How we reason and accept things matters alot, if things do no go as planned and you see it as a failure, then that is how it would be for you.
That is true,but it is not always easy to pull through,i remember when we started our business, we were having very serious challanges at the on set,expecially when it comes to the issue of customer aqusitionbut we were persistent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back