Entrepreneurial Success: Passion, Patience, and Persistence

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Anyone can embark on a business venture, however, to become successful in your venture you need a lot of things. The most important ones, in my experience, are:
Passion
Patience
Persistence
Unlike a job where monthly pay is guaranteed, a business takes time to establish sales and profits. You need to work on the niche you are passionate about, you need to have patience and work persistently.

I see it like this: Without a passion for something, is a waste of valuable time whether you make money or not.
To be persistent, you need some kind of passion for something.
Patience is the last thing I have learned (still practicing) :) And I see how good it is to have it. It's been my best friend :)

Yes, those three things are a must in my opinion.

Passion
Patience
Persistence
This are the three vital requirements in any business or work one is involved in.

It is mostly easy for people to develop passion for businesses, however one need not to neglect persistence as the developed passion might die without the aforementioned I.e patience and persistence in particular.

True. A lot of people start a business because they are very passionate about the business. However, most of them are not patient enough to work for a long time to make their business successful. Some people have passion and also patience but they are not persistent enopugh.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back