What's new

Stock vs Crypto Investment, Which is More Profitable?

I don't really understand more about stock and other form of old Investment , but the most suitable one I have an understanding is the cryptocurrency and for now I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency.. probably in the future may be other ways of investment could be invented.
Investing in stock marketing require some process unlike cryptocurrency. you have to open central security System account with a stock broker before you have access to buy shares and stocks of different company of choice.

Investing in stock marketing require some process unlike cryptocurrency. you have to open central security System account with a stock broker before you have access to buy shares and stocks of different company of choice.
Wow... It seems you have a perfect understanding of this and how it can be done , so does it really mean that you are also an investor in stock market ? What is it like to have an account with a stock broker is it just like simple like opening a crypto account?

Wow... It seems you have a perfect understanding of this and how it can be done , so does it really mean that you are also an investor in stock market ? What is it like to have an account with a stock broker is it just like simple like opening a crypto account?
The platform to open account which you are going to use to buy shares it with stock brokerage firm. It is not very common but they are the one to give it to you if you request. You can register with any stock brokers and he will open the account for you free.

The crypto currency exchange Business is more profitable than the stock market. A lot of manipulation and scam is going on in the stock market that will make you lose your money if you are not careful

The platform to open account which you are going to use to buy shares it with stock brokerage firm. It is not very common but they are the one to give it to you if you request. You can register with any stock brokers and he will open the account for you free.
Well I was just asking out of curiosity, I don't really have interest to invest on stocks now when there is cryptocurrency... Except someone will tell me that stock market is much more profitable than cryptocurrency . based on your experience could this be true ?

Well I was just asking out of curiosity, I don't really have interest to invest on stocks now when there is cryptocurrency... Except someone will tell me that stock market is much more profitable than cryptocurrency . based on your experience could this be true ?
Cryptocurrency is faster and it can make you more profit than investing in shares and stock of companies. Shares and stocks are good for making profit on a long-term. there are some people who hold stock and shares for more than 10 years before they could make exceptional profit with it.

Cryptocurrency is faster and it can make you more profit than investing in shares and stock of companies. Shares and stocks are good for making profit on a long-term. there are some people who hold stock and shares for more than 10 years before they could make exceptional profit with it.
I also believe cryptocurrency is more profitable because if cryptocurrency can be hold for up to 10 years then a lot of people will really make money from this sort of investment.. without understanding in both a trader may likely be a loser

I also believe cryptocurrency is more profitable because if cryptocurrency can be hold for up to 10 years then a lot of people will really make money from this sort of investment.. without understanding in both a trader may likely be a loser
I think it is best to choose the investments that suit someone's lifestyle. most of the old relatives I have around me the tens cryptocurrency trading and investment while they go for stock market trading.

I think it is best to choose the investments that suit someone's lifestyle. most of the old relatives I have around me the tens cryptocurrency trading and investment while they go for stock market trading.
That is true I really understand , but even if I may grow older I may not like to invest in stock trading but most of my consideration will be on how to invest in cryptocurrency , but we may not really be sure if crypto currency will still be in existence then.

That is true I really understand , but even if I may grow older I may not like to invest in stock trading but most of my consideration will be on how to invest in cryptocurrency , but we may not really be sure if crypto currency will still be in existence then.
It is possible to have another investment which is faster to make money than cryptocurrency by the time you grow old. I think the best thing is to have an open mind. There's nothing stopping old people from making money with cryptocurrency trading and investments.

It is possible to have another investment which is faster to make money than cryptocurrency by the time you grow old. I think the best thing is to have an open mind. There's nothing stopping old people from making money with cryptocurrency trading and investments.
People aren't easily switched with new changes they need a certain time in order to maintain updates to the new changes.

I'm not that familiar with stock asset, probably i will start searching more on stock this days, but if stock is just to get dividend and capital gains does that mean it does not have disadvantage like crypto votality?.
If you are In an African country I would advise you to not go through the stress of researching as stock is not profitable, the highest roi I have seen is 5% in a year which is lower than cryptocurrency.

Yes this may be possible and during this time a lot of people will lose interest in cryptocurrency and this could make the price of cryptocurrency to crash.. so does it really mean that we shouldn't be hundred percent certain about the existence of cryptocurrency ?

People aren't easily switched with new changes they need a certain time in order to maintain updates to the new changes.
I understand you especially the one that involves the old people. Things should be done in gradual process. The reason is that they don't have in-depth concept of the modern technology so they need to move at a slow pace to grab the whole about cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency markets are typically quite volatile and unpredictable over lengthy periods of time, so I choose to invest in stocks instead.

Cryptocurrency markets are typically quite volatile and unpredictable over lengthy periods of time, so I choose to invest in stocks instead.
Everybody has a choice. A person who can't you stand price volatility in cryptocurrency Trading will settle for stock and shares. Cryptocurrency is good for those who wants to make quicker profit within a short time.

Cryptocurrencies are the most reliable and they usually do not require so much formalities like the stock market investment that is more cumbersome than any thing else.

Obviously, cryptocurrency investment is more profitable than stocks. The investment in cryptocurrency would give you more money because of the level of fluctuations seen with cryptocurrency.

I don't know much about stock but I have good experience on crypto. i have made a good amount of profit investing on crypto. i think I have to try how much I will make on stock

I will choose cryptocurrency investment because I will reap more benefits there than stocks. Perhaps I know nothing about stocks, so I will stick with the cryptocurrency investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back